|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Welcome to Wolfgang Family Retreat!!!
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4TH NIGHT FREE! (some exclusions may apply)
This high-end luxury home is great for one or more families.
Near world-class Tahoe Donner cross country skiing and Equestrian Center.
- Large Living room with TV/DVD/iPOD station, big comfy couches, wood fireplace and lots of light.
- The Living room opens to beautiful dining area with hand carved wood table and seating for the entire group.
- The newly remodeled kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, including a double oven, gas stove top, microwave, large fridge and fully stocked kitchen
- The master bedroom has a Cal King bed with TV and an attached bathroom with a jetted tub, separate shower, double sinks and walk in closet.
- The entry has a mud room with storage for skis, coats and boots.
- There is a half bathroom, laundry room and a 2 car garage on this level as well
- The Hot Tub sits outside on a large sunny deck surrounded by beautiful pine trees.
- Propane BBQ set up for summer rentals.
- Loft with TV/DVD/Wii. The loft also has a Queen sofa couch available if needed.
- Bedroom with Regular King bed
- Bedroom with one Bunk Bed (2 twin mattresses) plus one twin bed with twin Trundle - this room can accommodate 4 people
- Shared bathroom with Shower / Tub combo
- Billiard room with TV/DVD and gas fireplace
- Bedroom with Queen bed
- Full bathroom with Shower / Tub combo
- Lower deck
Please check out the Interactive Floor Plan available on our website to see the full layout of this home!
This house is set up for families with a Wii game system, lots of board games and DVDs, crib, high chair, Pak-n-Play, booster seat and plastic cups and plates.
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet! (connection cannot be guaranteed)
- Outdoor hot tub
Tahoe Donner is a wonderful, mountainous resort community with its own small downhill ski area, a fantastic cross country ski center, a sledding hill, small market/deli and Recreation Center. The Rec Center offers hot tubs, heated pool, fitness center, saunas, health spa, tennis courts, downhill and cross country ski resorts, equestrian center, Golf Club with 18-hole course and driving range, a public restaurant (The Lodge at Tahoe Donner), and a private beach on Donner Lake.
This rental includes access cards for the Tahoe Donner Recreation Center residential amenities. A nominal charge applies for private amenities (Rec Center, Beach Club, Pools, Hot Tubs). For publicly accessible amenities there is a discount price available for pass holders. [For more info and schedules visit: www.TahoeDonner.com]
Tahoe Donner is conveniently situated at the upper west end of Truckee. Minutes to Historic Downtown Truckee for shopping and restaurants, and 10-30 minutes to ski area resorts including Tahoe Donner, Northstar, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl, Soda Spring, Donner Ski Ranch, Boreal and Royal Gorge Cross Country Center and approximately 40 minutes to Lake Tahoe.
This home comes complete with full kitchen and all linens and towels.
**No Smoking and No Pets**
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4TH NIGHT FREE (some exclusions may apply).
The majority of the guests must be over the age of 25 years old.
Please know that reservations cannot be cancelled once initial payment is received.
We do offer optional travel insurance providing cancellation and medical coverage for only 6.95% of the total reservation cost. If an unforeseen event* prevents you from making your trip, you are covered. *Ask for benefit coverage and exclusion details.
Prices are subject to change.
Our 3 generation family holiday week was made that much better by the comfort of Wolfgang House. We were able to spread out into the multiple gathering spaces. When someone wanted to watch football in the living area then the downstairs pool table and tv were available. The dining table was big enough to accomodate the 10 in our extended family and the great room (kitchen, dining and living area were plenty big and comfortable to accomodate us all. Meal preparation became just one more shared experience. The location, walking distance to the cross country ski area, was peaceful. The side of the house provided enough slope for the grandkids to sled. We had a wonderful week.
We had four generations in the cabin for 4 days. We all had a blast. So spacious - well appointed - great hot tub and pool table to keep everyone busy. The recreation pass was an added plus. We used the Tahoe Donner Beach two days - fantastic - kayaks, paddle boards were very fun! The guys golfed Coyote Moon - it was SO close! The playroom for little ones was like being at home. There is plenty for babies and toddlers, also, strollers, cribs, high chair, dishes, etc. The entire family wanted to stay longer and come back again. Enjoy if you go!!
Follow I-80 to Truckee, and take exit #184 for Donner Pass Rd. If traveling eastbound on I-80, go left at the end of the exit ramp, continuing east on Donner Pass Rd/Coldstream Rd, and over the highway; if traveling westbound on I-80, go right at the end of the exit ramp. Go about 1/2 mile on Donner Pass Rd, and turn left at the first light onto Northwoods Blvd. At the flashing light and stop sign, continue straight through on Northwoods Blvd. Continue up about 2.5 miles up from the flashing light and stop sign, and turn right on Fjord- there will will be a sign for Hwy 89. Turn left on Alder Creek. Turn right on Wolfgang. The house is about the 15th on the left.