|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Welcome to Squaw Valley Paradise!!
Fabulous and private this house, just completely remodeled and newly furnished, is only one minute from the Village at Squaw and 5 minutes from the Resort at Squaw Creek for skiing. The bike path is across from the house allowing easy access for walking to the village and hiking in the summer.
The spacious open-plan living plan with entertainment area, kitchen, dining and living room creates the perfect atmosphere for entertaining and family gatherings. The pristine condition, new furnishings, linens, all new spa-like bathrooms, appliances and kitchen make this house a relaxing no hassle get away. You will enjoy the two master suites with Cal King beds, one en suite queen bedroom, one queen guest room with extra twin and private hall bathroom and six bunk kids room.
- Living room with a wood burning fireplace
- Entertainment area with gas fireplace, foosball table, HDTV and stereo sound system, plus great wooded views from every window...
- Fully stocked kitchen with newer appliances, including stainless steel fridge.
- Dining area with seating for 12 and two separate bar seating areas on each side of the kitchen with seating for 4 on each side.
- Hot Tub on Back Patio area
- Propane BBQ on Back Patio area
- Master bedroom with KING sized bed, TV, spacious master bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub, and separate shower
- Bedroom #2 Bunk Bed room with three twin bunk beds, sleeps 6
- Bedroom #3 King sized bed with separate bathroom (shower only, no tub)
- Mud Room off of the garage entrance
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed as well as an extra Twin bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed
- Two Full bathrooms with shower (no tubs)
The house also features an oversized one garage with parking for an additional 5 cars in the driveway, 8 person hot tub, entertainment area with flat screen satellite TV, DVD, and surround sound, wood burning fireplace in the living room with separate overhead stereo system, mud room with lots of storage and washer/dryer. With an exceptional floor plan and a lovely yard with deck and hot tub set off the road up a gently graded driveway you find paradise in this house.
Superb convenience to year round activities on your doorstep. This home is exceptional and the amenities and decor will make this a memorable vacation.
Please check out the Interactive Floor Plan available on our website to see the full layout of this home!
This home comes complete with full kitchen and all linens and towels.
**No Smoking and No Pets**
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4TH NIGHT FREE (some exclusions may apply).
The majority of the guests must be over the age of 25 years old.
Please know that reservations cannot be cancelled once initial payment is received.
We do offer optional travel insurance providing cancellation and medical coverage for only 6.95% of the total reservation cost. If an unforeseen event* prevents you from making your trip, you are covered. *Ask for benefit coverage and exclusion details.
Prices are subject to change.
The Squaw Valley Paradise is the perfect vacation home for larger families. It has a dream kitchen with an open layout into the living room. Each of the bedrooms are clean and nicely decorated. The house feels very classy but also homey. The location is the greatest part! Within walking distance to the Squaw Valley Village and has a great view looking out into the valley. I would definitely recommend this home to anyone looking for a great Tahoe getaway!
From Interstate 80 take exit 185 for CA Hwy 89 south. At the traffic circle take the first exit for CA Hwy 89 towards Tahoe city/Squaw Valley. Travel 8 miles to the traffic light for Squaw Valley Rd. and turn right. Travel 1.5 miles, just 3 house past Eric Road and directly after a yellow 30 MPH sign turn right into driveway-1460 Squaw Valley Road.