|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
*** FROM FEBRUARY 1ST TO 28TH, 2017 ENJOY 1 NIGHT FREE, MINIMUM STAY IS 2 NIGHTS ***
Luxury Villa in Rome down town city with garden and swimming pool, just 5 minutes from St. Peter's Cathedral.
Ideal for a modern stay in an antique capital. 6 suites with en-suite facilities in the stunning area of the Villa Pamphili Park...silence, relax, a galss of Italian wine and the sound of the Nature: an emotional experience!
This luxury villa is located in one of the most green and quite residential area of Rome, just in front of the famous Villa Pamphili park, not far from the centre and just 3 Km away from the Vatican.
The Villa is very spacious and offers to guests the opportunity to relax, even on business trips. It is also suitable for celebrating small weddings in spring and summer season.
On the main floor there is a big living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen fully equipped, 1 double bedroom with en-suite, 1 queen bedroom with en-suite, wardrobe and courtesy toilet.
On the top floor there are 4 bedrooms with en-suite facilities (1 king bed - 1 queen bed -2 twins bed).
On the basement (relax floor) there is lounge with fireplace, work station with apple computer, printer and scanner, pool table, Italian wine cellar, courtesy toilet, laundry and fitness area with Tecnogym machines.
Guests can enjoy the beautiful private garden with swimmong pool.
INCLUDED SERVICES (FLAT RATE):
- Check in and check out assistance
- Daily cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Changing of bed linen every 4 days
- Guardian and Gardener
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$4,635|
Dates Available: Year round
To confirm your stay we require the 30% of the total amount and the remaining 70% of the total amount is required 30 days before the check in date. We accept payment by bank wire and credit card.
Please note: Rome city tax is not included and it is € 3.50 per day per person up to 10 days of stay. Children up to 10 years old don't pay it.
Lazio is found in central Italy, located on the Tyrrhenian Sea. It borders on Tuscany, Marches, Umbria, Abruzzi, Campania and Molise. In general, Lazio has a mild climate thanks to the influence of the Mediterranean Sea.
Latium, originally inhabited by the Latins, extended its boundaries to the territories of the Sanniti, the Marsi and Campania thanks to the Roman conquests, taking in the lands of the Ernici, the Equi, the Aurunci and Volsci. This territory was called Latium Novi to differentiate it from Latium veteres, which indicated the original boundaries.
During the Augustus' administrative system, Latium - together with the present region of Campania- was the first Italian region.
After the Gothic war (535-553) and the Byzantine conquest, this region regained its freedom, because the 'Roman Duchy' became property of the Eastern Emperor. However the long wars against the Longobards impaired the region which was seized by the Roman Bishop ...