Perched at the top of Shipley Plateau, this exquisite mountain residence is privately positioned on 30 acres of unspoiled Australian bushland offering breathtaking views over Kanimbla Valley from its own spectacular private lookout.
Surrounded by Blue Mountains National Park with kangaroos, echidnas, goannas, wallabies, wombats and myriads of birds at your doorsteps, this is truly a nature lovers paradise.
Although completely secluded, the property is only 10mins drive from the centre of Blackheath village with its antique shops, art galleries, crafts markets and gourmet eateries.
With many beautiful bush walks and some of the best Blue Mountain’s lookouts close by there is so much to see and experience.
This architecturally designed home features:
• Expansive living area featuring Phillipe Chimeneas fireplace
• Open plan kitchen with double oven and stainless steel benchtops
• Separate Dinning room
• Main bedroom with walk through robe and large en-suite with full sized bath
• Second bedroom with en-suite and build in robes.
• Second storey accessed by feature floating staircase and includes second living area, two
queen bedrooms with build in robes and main bathroom
• Outdoor patio and entertainment area spans full length of the house
• Separate laundry with ironing facilities
• Books, video games, Foxtel TV and Internet, PS4 and games for kids and adults, set of firewood, linen & towel sets, throws just to name a few.
• Home is designed to accommodate 8 people comfortably. Addition space maybe available but best to discuss with us first.
• There are NO OPEN FIRES allowed at the property due to high fire risk in the area. Heafty fines do apply from authorities.
• No pets allowed at the property as property is guarded by Kangaroos and wombats that patrol at night and Black yellow tailed Cockatoos and other birds that drop in during the day.
• NO SMOKING allowed inside the house to ensure all our visitors have a comfortable stay.
Have a look at our video. Note many things have changes but idea of space and tranquility remains :)