About the property
- House2152 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Perched at the top of Shipley Plateau, this exquisite mountain residence is privately positioned on 30 acres of unspoiled Australian bushland offering breathtaking views over Kanimbla Valley from its own spectacular private lookout.
Surrounded by Blue Mountains National Park with kangaroos, echidnas, goannas, wallabies, wombats and myriads of birds at your doorsteps, this is truly a nature lovers paradise.
Although completely secluded, the property is only 10mins drive from the centre of Blackheath village with its antique shops, art galleries, crafts markets and gourmet eateries.
With many beautiful bush walks and some of the best Blue Mountain’s lookouts close by there is so much to see and experience.
This architecturally designed home features:
• Expansive living area featuring Phillipe Chimeneas fireplace
• Open plan kitchen with double oven and stainless steel benchtops
• Separate Dinning room
• Main bedroom with walk through robe and large en-suite with full sized bath
• Second bedroom with en-suite and build in robes.
• Second storey accessed by feature floating staircase and includes second living area, two
queen bedrooms with build in robes and main bathroom
• Outdoor patio and entertainment area spans full length of the house
• Separate laundry with ironing facilities
• Books, video games, Foxtel TV and Internet, PS4 and games for kids and adults, set of firewood, linen & towel sets, throws just to name a few.
• Home is designed to accommodate 8 people comfortably. Addition space maybe available but best to discuss with us first.
• There are NO OPEN FIRES allowed at the property due to high fire risk in the area. Heafty fines do apply from authorities.
• No pets allowed at the property as property is guarded by Kangaroos and wombats that patrol at night and Black yellow tailed Cockatoos and other birds that drop in during the day.
• NO SMOKING allowed inside the house to ensure all our visitors have a comfortable stay.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Feels like a million miles away yet a short trip has you back in town. The private look out was a lovely spot for a sunset picnic. House was immaculate and well equipped with everything we needed. We watched the wildlife wandering past while we sat at the breakfast table.
Blue Mountains Accommodation at its Best!
We thoughtfully enjoyed our stay at Eagles nest. The house is well presented and clean. Super comfy lounges and beds. Great fireplace. Well appointed kitchen. Total privacy but only a short drive to Blackheath village. An abundance of wildlife. Birds are everywhere. The views from the private lookout are absolutely spectacular. Over all, an excellent place to relax and recharge your batteries. We loved our stay and will be back :)