About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
The ideal family holiday spot with all the mod con's
Only 1.5 hours drive from Adelaide this 3 bedroom, split-level house in Tiddy Beach Beach is only 500m from the beach with sea glimpses from the front deck and sprawling farm views from the fire pit out the back.
Fully renovated this is the perfect family holiday house. Complete with all the mod-con's;
- 50" TV & DVD Player
- 900mm Gas Cooktop & Oven
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- 2nd Toilet
- Wood Heater
- Reverse Cycle Split System Airconditioner
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Portacot & Highchair
- Toys, Books, Games & DVD Library
- Chalkboard wall
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Pizza Oven
Bedroom 1 - King Size Bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, 2 Trundle Beds
- Tiddy Widdy Beach, 500m walk, crabbing, swimming
Ardrossan is 3.4km away with the following services;
- Kids Playground
- Boat Ramp
- Foodland open 7 days (late)
- Pharmacy, Hospital, Dentist
There are also a number of attractions worth a visit in nearby Ardrossan;
Bella Yorke: Women's clothing, homewares, gifts, jewellery & accessories store.
Meraki Sole: Perfect lunch spot with Vegan options and beautiful homewares to purchase.
The Coffee House: Nominated as 1 of the 109 Hidden Gems in Australia
Walk the Yorke: check out the spectacular cliff views on the walk from Tiddy Widdy Beach to Ardrossan
Stay the weekend or even longer, The Weekender is a great place to stay at Tiddy Widdy Beach with plenty to do or not to do, whichever you prefer.
- This is a non smoking,no pets and no parties, property.
- Booking is subject to a confirmation of identity through either drivers license or passport.
- A 50% deposit is required upon acceptance of booking with remaining 50% balance due 28 prior to arrival.
- No refunds are applicable if cancellation is within 28 days of arrival.
- There is a $500 security deposit payable a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival, which is returned within 14 days of checkout (bearing no damage).
- A $80 per stay cleaning fee is applicable.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Melanie Sosnowski
We are a family with two young boys who like to get out and explore. We holidayed on the Yorke Peninsula as kids with our parents and want to create the same memories with our kids.
Melanie Sosnowski purchased this House in 2017
Why Melanie Sosnowski chose Tiddy Widdy Beach
We purchased this property as it was a short drive from Adelaide. This meant that we could do school pick up on a Friday and be eating dinner at The Weekender by 5:30pm! As a child I spent many weekends on the Yorke Peninsula with many fond memories of exploring and travelling the peninsula. We wanted to recreate these wholesome memories with our boys.
What makes this House unique
We chose this property as it had both sea views and farm views, the best of both worlds!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very very comfortable, home away from home and close to all our interests.
Most tastefully renovated, lovely feel about the whole property. From the moment we walked in and looked around, inside and outside, we were enchanted by it. It does not feel like a rented property but one that is very thoughtfully done up and to be lived in by the owner. Thank you!