About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Welcome to Lakeside Living at Kalimna – A modern home with beautiful views over Lake Macquarie at Summerland Point. This home offers a tranquil environment perfect for that relaxing getaway.
With the living areas and main bedroom opening onto the waterfront reserve, you are met with enchanting water views from the moment you walk through the front door.
Sit back and enjoy the magnificent water vistas from the comfort of the air-conditioned living area or relax on the water side deck and level lawn in arm chairs provided. Unwind whilst reading a book under the shade of the paperbark trees whilst the children play and throw a ball.
Kick off your shoes and wander to the water’s edge for a spot of fishing from the lake shore or step into your own boat anchored in front of the property, to explore the lake. Boat ramp is just 500M away.
This beautiful waterside escape is an aquatic playground for boating, sailing, jet skiing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and kayaking – the adventure is endless.
- Bedroom 1 with Queen sized bed
- Bedroom 2 with x2 single beds and one trundle bed. This room also has an LED TV
- Bedroom 3 with Queen sized bed
All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Linen is provided.
- Freshly renovated open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and fridge with ice dispenser.
- Lounge room with Plasma TV, DVD Player, Bluetooth Audio & Air conditioning
- Dining area
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and a second fridge.
- Two separate modern bathrooms
- Covered water side deck
- An outdoor dining table set, Outdoor bean bags, Outdoor lounge chairs and BBQ are all provided.
Garage spaces & driveway not included. Off street parking available.
No pets allowed at the property.
Property Management (Lakeshores First National Real Estate)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.