About the property
- House129 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
One bedroom apartment
The Fairway Cottage is a fully furnished, short term house rental, perfect for Visitors or Migrants to Perth.
You can enjoy this premium, yet affordable, furnished property as your base near Perth's northern beaches. With elevated views, lovely cottage style flower gardens, private alfresco courtyard and chef's kitchen, your stay will be comfortable and refreshing.
Refrigerative air-conditioning to keep you comfortable during Perth's hot days.
Linen, towels, tea/coffee/sugar, utensils, cutlery and cooking appliances are all provided for your convenience. Just bring clothes and personal items.
Great care has been taken to furnish the interior with pleasant decorations and planting the garden with colorful flowers.
FEATURES OF THE HOME
- 3 Bedroom(all with ceiling fans)
- 2 Bathrooms (including Ensuite)
- 2 Toilets
- Lounge (with large screen TV and Foxtel)
- Private and covered Alfresco Courtyard
- Double lock up Garage with remote control door
- Additional street parking for visitors
- Extra Sleeper Couch in Lounge
- Washer / dryer
IN THE LOCAL AREA
- Train station to Perth is 3 minutes drive or walking distance
- Bus stop 200m from doorstep
- Shopping Center 3km from doorstep
- Mindarie Marina 5 minutes drive or by bus
- Safe Family Beaches 5 minutes drive
- Ocean Keys Shopping Center is a short drive away, and Whale Ale pub
- Many local restaurants or take away dining options.
- There are also many reputable schools in the surrounding suburbs including Quinns Baptist College, Peter Moynes Primary School, Mindarie Primary School & Somerly Primary School.
Everything is close by at the Ocean Keys Town Center.
- Unlimited water, electricity and gas use
- Wireless broadband internet (unlimited downloads)
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided for arrival
- The cleaning fee assumes guests leave house as per rules, additional charges may apply for extra work
No smoking indoors
Pets are permitted
Parties are not permitted
Guests have full, private access to the entire home and gardens.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We offer a full meet and greet for all guests, with a tour and instructions for the proper running of the home.
Close to the Clarkson Train Station and easy access to the Mitchell Freeway
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Bahasa Malay, Afrikaans
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
About Normi Cockcroft
Normi is from Malaysia and Darryl from South Africa. We have been living in Perth for 10 years and enjoy it here very much. Perfect for a relaxed lifestyle and taking walks with the dogs on the beaches. The sunsets are just stunning. We enjoy meeting our guests and ensuring they are comfortable and have a happy stay!
Normi Cockcroft purchased this House in 2015
Why Normi Cockcroft chose Clarkson
We have all the basics at an affordable price. We cater for holiday guests, family visiting friends, as well as persons and families relocating!
What makes this House unique
Our location is great, close to the train station and Mitchell Freeway gives easy access to Joondalup and Perth, whilst the sunset coast and northern beaches are close by! Numerous locations for getaway day trips!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.