'Kalmte' is the Dutch word for serenity/calm and along with an authentic Scandinavian feel and luxe interiors, this is exactly what awaits at Nashdale Lane Glamping. Maximising a majestic 60 acre vineyard setting - just 10km outside of the vibrant regional town centre of Orange NSW, guests can sit back and enjoy the tranquil and breathtakingly beautiful country surrounds - a world away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
Imported from Holland and inspired by Dutch design know-how and romantic wood cabins, Nashdale Lane Glamping encompasses all the home comforts expected of high-end accommodation including; sole access to a stunning, private bathroom featuring an oversized Monsoon shower and luxurious soft-close toilet, a cosy, stylish kitchen, private barbecue, large deck with sunken built-in lounge, custom-made joinery, stylish lighting, authentic wood fire, four poster queen-size bed, fold out couch, throws and merino wool blankets.
Catering for couples or two singles, bookings are two night minimum over the weekend (Friday + Sat). One night stays are available Sunday-Thursday. All stays of 2 nights plus come with a welcome hamper including breakfast items such as muesli, porridge oats, milk, French press coffee and seasonal fruit. The pantry is stocked with local gourmet delights including; olive oil, herbs and spices as well of basics such as coffee, filtered water and tea.
If ordered in advance, a delicious BBQ hamper or local cheese/dip platters can also be arranged. For guests wishing to dine out, we can assist organise bookings through a number of Orange's best local restaurants including Racine -less than five minutes drive away.
Nature lovers will also be treated to abundant plant and wildlife, such as Kangaroos, King Parrots, majestic birds of prey, neighbouring sheep and cattle not to mention the stunning show put on at the change of each season.
- Luxury interiors throughout
- Private bathroom featuring designer fittings, Monsoon-style shower and soft close toilet
- Solid, hardwood floors
- Double layer, durable all-weather canvas insulation (waterproof and fire retardant)
- Authentic, internal wood fire
- Custom made kitchen and cabinetry
- Four poster, queen size bed
- Fresh, quality linen
- Designer fridge, electric hotplate, coffee percolator, kettle & toaster
- Sunken, private deck and outdoor lounge area
- Private BBQ facilities
- Safe to store valuables
- Australian designer merino wool blankets/throws and pillows
- Breakfast items for stays of two nights plus
Please be advised Nashdale Lane is a high-end retreat - for adults only.