About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Abercorn Lodge is set in idyllic bush surroundings within Cypress Lakes Golf Resort in the Hunter Valley. There is a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere created for visitors to enjoy the serenity of the area. The property is in the midst of the vibe of wine country with offerings of cafés and restaurants, concert venues, shops, gardens and an extensive winery hub. If your idea is to chill out and relax, the well-known Golden Door Elysia Retreat & Day Spa is located adjacent to the Resort.
The accommodation is spread over 2 floors and includes 4 spacious King bedrooms (which can be converted to 8 King singles), 3 large bathrooms, spacious open plan lounge/dining area, fully-equipped kitchen and 2 large covered verandahs. Picture yourself sitting here enjoying the beautiful view whilst sipping on the best that the Hunter has to offer.
Abercorn Lodge is available for weekends and week days (a minimum 2 night stay). ‘Guest stay’ packages can be arranged for longer periods.
Come and enjoy the Hunter experience!
• Bottle of Hunter Valley Red or White upon arrival
• Fully equipped Kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Gas fire in lounge area
• Linen and towels supplied (just bring your pool towels)
• TV available in all rooms (excluding bathrooms), Foxtel in living room
• Toiletries, hair dryer
• Communal Swimming Pool (adjacent to Villa)
• Golden Door Elysia Retreat & Day Spa (located adjacent to the Resort)
• Championship Golf Course & Pro Shop, Tennis, Boules
• Restaurant and Café
• Guests can use I-Hop bus or taxis which come to the resort reception area
• Private Wine and Food Tours (can be arranged)
• Picnic baskets (can be arranged)
No pets (Strata By-Laws prohibit pets)
Noise restrictions – after 12pm Resort Management reserve the right to ask you to leave if you do not comply.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Property was very clean an comfortable. Very close to the wineries we wanted to visit too. The beds were comfy & the fireplace kept us warm. Great place to stay with a group, would definitely be our pick next time we’re in the Hunter! Thanks John.