About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Coal Point Waterfront Retreat is an executive villa situated within the picturesque Lake Macquarie in NSW.
Superbly maintained large 3-bedroom three storey villa with high quality finish, able to comfortably accommodate 6 adults ( No schoolies)
Facing waterfront from the front balconie, direct access to water jetty on the property. 10 minutes to train line to Sydney, walking distance to restaurants, shopping facilities and other commodities. Car parking for 2 cars and visitor parking available on site.
Direct access to private shared jetty and mooring.
Villa is located 30 minutes’ drive to the famous Hunter Valley Vineyards and 40 minutes from Newcastle Airport.
- Gourmet fully optioned kitchen with new appliances including, dishwasher and induction cooking.
- Open plan living flowing from inside to outside via fully opening frameless glass doors.
- Superb deck with alfresco dining, vergola and awning for shade, outdoor lounge, barbeque and outdoor gas heater and furnishing for 8 people.
- Formal dining on a beautiful marble table with seating for 8 and comfortable large leather lounge suite with comfortable seating for 8
- Master bedroom with ensuite with both shower, spa and bath. Queen sized bed, television
- 2 further double bedrooms, double sized beds, with shared bathroom/toilet.
-Air-conditioning/heating and fans
- laundry with washing machine andr dryer, third shower and guest toilet.
- FOXTEL available, courtyard with barbeque and waterfall with sitting for 8 people, fitted with gas heating external.
- Direct waterfront access and jetty , kayak and fishing gear
available on site.
Yaucht charter available for the day champaign and lunch supplied( Bookings necessary)extra cost
Standard tariff includes 2 adults.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
This property was stunning. Great views to sit and have my coffee in the morning. Our kids did not want to leave. Thanks Pauline for an amazing holiday destination.
Thank you Gail so glad you enjoyed your stay kind regards Pauline
Stunning Waterfront Property
We had an awesome 12 nights in this gorgeous house in January 2018. The house was clean, spacious and very well equipped- more so than any other accommodation I have seen. Gorgeous views, a jetty out the front where you can fish, swim and park your boat! Both Pauline & Margaret were lovely & very helpful. Can’t wait to stay at this lovely property again!
Thank you for your positive remarks so glad you enjoyed the beautiful lake macquarie Kind regards Pauline
Very convenient being able to keep our family boat on the jetty ,very well set up the treat of Tim tams and milk etc on arrival was fantastic set up ,no shortage of towels and linin .lovley and clean .steep driveway was intimating at first but not a problem at all .
Great communication with owner made our stay more enjoyble and realaxing