Lockleigh Park Estate Villa's
The Lockleigh Park Villa has a spacious 2 bedroom apartment self contained spacious home.
All amenities included:
Toaster, kettle, Microwave,stove top,heat pump and air-conditioning Table and chairs, lounge room with TV, plenty of room, Games, Fridge/ freezer, most cooking essentials, there is a double bed and two sofa beds,full shower and bathroom with vanity and toilet and so much more!
- Our accommodation is self-contained allowing guests to completely relax and unwind at their own pace in a peaceful rural setting.This is a full working Arabian horse farm and there are dogs,cats and chickens. All of these are very people friendly and people are welcome to pat or play with them if they wish.
- Bright and fresh Villa, decorated in a casual and comfortable style in keeping with the country setting.
- Stunning panorama of rural views from all windows and the deck. This is very private and peaceful with only the sounds of the many birds that are abundant around the place. This is a great place to unwind and detox from a busy lifestyle
- BBQ facilities available on the deck.
- Guests are welcome to stroll along the lane-ways on the farm and can see the Cows, Sheep and our stunning Arabian horses
- The property is 30 minutes from Launceston by car.
Many local attractions include:
Tamar Valley/Pipers River wine route, including Jansz and Pipers Brook Vineyards.
Bridestowe Estate Lavender farm and cafe.
Hollybank Tree Top Adventures.
Leaning Church Vineyard at Lalla, 18 minutes away.
Yondover Goat Dairy and Cheesery including light meals, at Tunnel.
Lilydale Falls picnic ground with easy short bushwalk to the falls.
Lilydale township with IGA Supermarket, Post Office, Takeaway Food Shop, Bakery, Hotel and Bottle Shop, Service Station and Hardware Store. Lebrina Store
Mount Arthur bush walking track for the more fit and adventurous.
Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm Golf Courses are about an hour's drive away. Barnbougle Dunes has a licensed restaurant overlooking Bass Strait which serves delicious meals.
Bridport Beaches and water sports.There are beautiful beaches here and lots of places to eat including the Bridport Hotel and takeaway shops
There is a food and drink available for purchase [mostly snack foods and soft drinks] as a mini bar in the unit
We hope you enjoy your stay with us!