Greendale Views is the country escape you've been searching for...
This stunning and well-appointed home is perfect for families or relaxing weekend getaways with a group of friends - with everything you need to be fully self-contained, yet close enough to major Victorian centres that there's plenty to explore as well!
In winter, imagine overlooking the picturesque township of Greendale while chatting with friends or playing games with the family by the wood fire! The underfloor heating is heavenly under your feet and keeps the entire house comfortably warm - even in the middle of winter!
In summer, cool off in the solar-heated pool where the kids can have hours of fun and parents can watch undercover or while catching some rays on the sweeping deck. Or beat the heat altogether and choose to relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned house.
***Per person rates allow you to book all five bedrooms or just one or two!***
* Five bedrooms (King, Queen, Double and 2 King Singles with two KS beds in each)
* Two separate living areas (second living area provides option for up to two small children to sleep)
* Two and a half bathrooms (two with shower and bath)
* Wood fireplace and underfloor hydronic heating
* Evaporative cooling throughout
* Solar heated salt chlorinated swimming pool (10m X 4m) with undercover seating options - not suitable for winter swimming...
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, separate pantry, microwave, toaster, espresso coffee maker (oldie but goodie!) and all cutlery and crockery
* Built-in bar table on deck (6 stools) for enjoying the views over breakfast or just a beverage
* Outdoor dining setting for 8 people
*Four TV's, DVD player and library of DVDs
* Washing machine and dryer (including detergent)
* All linen provided
* No pets, please
Located just one hour from Melbourne, 30 minutes from Daylesford, 20 minutes from Blackwood, 30 minutes from Trentham and 35 minutes from Ballarat there's plenty to see and do!
In minutes, you could be yabby fishing in the property's private dam, golfing at Ballan Golf Course, cycling, hiking or 4X4'ing through the Wombat State Forest or simply enjoying the beautiful views.
Just 1km from the property is the beautiful Egan's Reserve. Here you’ll find tennis and basketball courts, well-equipped playground, footy oval, cricket pitch, covered rotunda and free barbecues.
**Check in time is after 1pm / Check out time is 12 pm (later check out may be possible)**
Please note: Security cameras now monitor the exterior of our home. Footage remains private and may be used for liability reasons and to ensure the maximum guest number is respected. They, in no way, infringe upon the expectation of privacy. To disable or obscure the cameras is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.
This is a family home - not a party house. Parties / events are not permitted.
Maximum number of guests onsite is the total number booked only.
Loud music to be contained within the house after 10pm.
Please Note: Security cameras monitor the exterior of our home. Footage remains private and may be used for liability reasons and to ensure the maximum guest number is respected. They, in no way, infringe upon the expectation of privacy. To disable or obscure the cameras is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.