Located literally 300 steps from Binningups beautiful beach you can’t get much closer than that when it comes to your beach holiday.
300 Steps … Binningup is available for short stay accommodation or can be rented long term between April 24 – December 21 2017.
The house is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and sleeps 7 very comfortably. The master bedroom is located at the front of the house and catches the warming morning sun. It has a queen bed with ensuite and separate toilet, the walk in robe however is locked for the owner’s personal use. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both are set up with queen beds also and bedroom 4 has a single bed and are found at the rear of the house.
The open plan living in the centre is a very spacious area consisting of kitchen, dining and the main lounge room. The kitchen is fully self-contained with everything you need to cook up a storm then you can either dine alfresco in the backyard on a balmy summers night or in the comfort of the dining room by the warmth of the tile fire in the cooler months. The house also has two lounge rooms so whether you’re coming together with friends or family for a movie or a board game or would prefer to sneak off for some quiet time with a good book there is plenty of room here for everyone.
300 Steps … Binningups beds are all made with fresh linen and bedding with bath towels provided, the laundry does also have a washing machine for longer stay guests.
The backyard is fully enclosed and safe for kids and/or pets with some nice grassed area to play on. There is also under cover parking for one vehicle in the carport but plenty more room for parking on the driveway and front yard.
Binningup is a popular holiday destination because of the reef that runs parallel to the main swimming beach providing a protected area for swimming, snorkelling, diving or beach fishing, it also provides safe access to its natural boat ramp for launching off on your next fishing adventure. There is also 4WD access to the south of the main beach or north of Westcoast Drive, a popular beach for surfing in the winter months. Or if you prefer to bring the clubs, Binningup is well known for its 9 whole golf course. Binningups general store sells all the necessities such as groceries, fuel, alcohol, ice, fishing gear and bait, tyre air compressor, DVD’s, magazines and takeaway food. Or if you prefer a meal out the Fishing Club is open Thursday and Friday nights which is located at the main beach foreshore with the pirate ship playground for the kids.
Binningup is located 1.5hrs south of Perth and is only 15-30 minutes to Australind, Eaton or Bunbury’s shopping facilities.
So whether you’re looking for a quick getaway or coming to the area for a few months and looking for something a bit more long term, 300 Steps … Binningup has everything you need.
This Property is not a party house.
Sorry, NO bookings for 25 year olds or younger.
Smoking is permitted outside only.
Binningup Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions
Payment constitutes the Guests Acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must notify management of expected arrival and departure times at booking and supply a contact mobile number.
- Change of arrival or departure times is subject to prior arrangement and availability to allow us time to prepare the property for the next Guests.
- A Deposit or full payment is required to make a booking.
Cancellation or Variation
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking more than 14 days prior to your arrival you will incur the Stayz 7% booking fee with the balance of money paid refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival the money paid is NOT refundable.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A Refundable Security Deposit is required with all bookings.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Refundable Security Deposits will be refunded 48hrs after guests departure when property inspections are completed.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Fire, storm damage etc.) management will inform you immediately and we will endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. Failing to do so all money paid will be refunded.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
Linen and bedding
- If linen, pillows and blankets are supplied they must be left in bedrooms where found on departure.
- If Pets are allowed with prior approval there is a $10 pet fee per stay.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside.
- Any evidence of pets left on outside furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Any damage caused by pets may incur extra fees.
- You are responsible for damages breakages, theft and loss of property and any part of it during your stay. You MUST notify management of this immediately and we may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Management takes no responsibility for any loss, injury, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- Only Guests agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If more guests are found to being staying overnight it may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited (loud noise must stop at 10:30pm) and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish must be put in appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and all crockery an cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the positions they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house, only outside and all evidence removed.
Problems and Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish a claim you may have.
Pets outside also.