NEW LAKESIDE CHALET
Opened May 2017 -
This luxurious, privately owned, lakeside chalet is nestled in Thredbo Valley and surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains. For winter it is conveniently located to Blue Cow and Perisher with easy access via the skitube, perfect for an action packed week away on the slopes. For those looking for a romantic getaway we have a cosy gas fireplace to enjoy while taking in the snow capped mountain views over the lake. During the warmer months guests can get outdoors with 25km of mountain bike tracks to explore and a large number of other recreational facilities.
We want our home to feel like your home, without all the worries of day-to-day life. Our lakeside chalet can cater for a solo adventurer or a family of 4 on a school holiday getaway. Our luxurious sun-drenched chalet is surround by beautiful snow gums and an abundance of native wildlife. No matter your reason to travel we are sure that Chloe’s Chalet will be exactly what you are after. And if you're looking to travel with family or friends we also have another property next door called Faraya Chalet to ensure you are close and can enjoy your getaway together.
We offer our guests all the conveniences of a home away from home including:
- Spacious main bedroom with king size bed (or twin beds if requested) with all linen, wall mounted Smart TV, built in wardrobe and heater.
- Queen size Murphy bed (pull down bed) with linen, located in the living area.
- 5 star main bathroom with heated floor, overhead shower rose and wall mounted multi- function shower on rail, complimentary welcome toiletries and towels.
- Laundry with combined (2in1) washer/dryer and complimentary washing powder and ability to turn the whole laundry into a dry room facility (heated floors and wall heater).
- Fully equipped kitchen with family size oven & gas cooktop, dishwasher, integrated fridge 7 freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso (pod) machine, a large variety of cooking utensils, serving dishes and all crockery as well as complimentary welcome tea & coffee.
- Gas log Rinnai fireplace to warm you up after a day on the slopes or to enjoy on a romantic getaway.
- Split System Air conditioning that will cool down or warm up the whole home.
- Open space living with the kitchen, dining and lounge having underfloor heating 24/7 during the winter months to make sure you are always comfortable and providing views to the surrounding lake.
- Balcony with gas BBQ that is serviced by the home supply so you’ll never run out. Enjoy cooking your BBQ or relaxing with a beverage while overlooking the picturesque lake and beautiful mountain views.
- Parking space at the front door.
- Large lockable under croft area for storage for mountain bikes and other large items.
- We also have a portacot available on request for those with young children.
- Weekly servicing for long stays.
Guests have full access to the chalet and are also welcome to use the common property assets including:
- Indoor heated pool
- Day Spa (at extra cost)
- BBQ facilities
- Restaurants & Bar
- 9 Hole par 3 Golf Course (guests to supply own equipment)
- Tennis courts
- Mountain bike and bushwalking tracks
- Segway tours (at extra cost)
- Trout Fishing (guests to supply own equipment)
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
There are magazines updated frequently for our guests with more information about activities in the Snowy Mountains Region.
Forgot something, no need to panic, visit Crackers General Store for those last minute items.
THE NEIGHBOURHOOD OVERVIEW
Chloe’s Chalet is located lakeside at Crackenback with spectacular views over the lake towards the mountains. Guests are able to do as much or as little as they like at their home away from home. While we provide everything you need at our home, you are only a stones throw from restaurants and bars that offer casual breakfasts, takeaway lunches and luxurious dinners.
There is also a ski hire company called Harros Snow Sports who will be more than happy to cater for everyones needs.
At Crackenback you can experience some of the best mountain biking in the Snowy Mountains Region. With tracks as short or as long as you like there is something to suite the novice and the experienced rider. For those upto the challenge there is over 25 kilometres of scenic trails encompassing Crackenback Lake, Thredbo River and Kosciuszko National Park. The trails will rate amongst the best you have ridden, with stunning scenery to match. Roll through some of our amazing single track and open trails within 150 acres of natural bushland with the backdrop of the Snowy Mountains.
Try the Thredbo Valley Track, a 19 km Track meandering from Thredbo to Crackenback. Ride past amazing mountain scenery, ride or walk over the beautiful Thredbo River on purpose-built bridges and finish your journey Crackenback.
Crackenback is a 5 hour drive from Sydney and 2.5 hour drive from Canberra. Once you are in spectacular Crackenback everything is only a short drive away.
- 10 minute drive to Thredbo Village
- 15 minute drive to Jindabyne
- 2 minutes drive to the Ski Tube for Perisher and Blue Cow.