Set amongst tranquil bushland and gardens, Treetops offers guests a secluded retreat that is still only 5 minutes drive from Byron Bay town centre and beaches.
Treetops overlooks Byron Bay Golf Course, and is architecturally designed to take in sweeping views of the course and garden from every room.
Newly renovated , the house features six immaculately presented spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and three indoor and outdoor dining areas. An expansive entertaining deck overlooking the golf course and pool, generous interiors and flexible bedding arrangements makes Treetops the perfect retreat for golfers and their families and other large groups (wedding groups or meditation and yoga groups).
House features include
• Large Spa (8 person)
• Salt Water Pool - Solar heated (10x5 m)
• A/C and ceiling fans in all rooms
• Open plan chef’s kitchen
• Outdoor living BBQ and woodfired pizza oven
• Wood fire place
• Flexible bedding arrangements
• A hinterland retreat with easy access to town and beaches
Walk to The Roadhouse café for your coffee or sundowner, or it’s just a short drive to all the local attractions
• 5 minutes to Byron Bay CBD and Main Beach
• 5 minutes to Suffolk Park amenities and shops.
• 10 minutes to Bangalow, Newrybar or Broken Head Beach
• 15 minutes Lennox head.