About the property
- House3229 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Adelaide Holiday House - Modern, Comfortable, Convenient, Central
Perfectly located in Hazelwood Park, a peaceful residential area in Adelaide's leafy eastern suburbs, between the CBD and Adelaide Hills.
10 minutes to bustling Rundle Mall in the City Centre and 5 minutes to beautiful Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills. Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, Feathers Hotel, parks and bus transport.
This new double storey house is comfortable and functional having been beautifully decorated and furnished in a modern eclectic style. The light filled rooms have picture windows with garden or tree top views.
Check the features:
* 2 large lounge areas, one upstairs and one downstairs, both with comfortable leather lounges, coffee tables, TVs, DVDs. Be entertained with Space to move.
* 2 large dining areas, one indoors, and one outdoors with it's easy to use gas BBQ.
* 2 kitchens, one a cook's dream downstairs with a gas cooker, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and pantry, the other, upstairs, with a bar fridge for those lazy 'lets stay in bed' holidays.
* 5 bedrooms, two with queen beds and three with twin king single beds. Bedrooms are both downstairs and upstairs. The property can comfortably sleep up to 10 people. Linen is provided.
* 3 large bathrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs, one being an ensuite, the other housing an enormous, full size bath tub and separate large shower. There are toilets in all three bathrooms.
* 1 double garage with secure car parking providing quick internal access to the house.
* a private fully fenced back yard with a delightful garden attracting native bird life.
* balcony views of the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
* ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms for a perfect stay.
Check the locality:
* hop, skip and jump to lovely Wood Park with its playground, picnic areas, massive trees and grassed space
* short walk to bus stops for a quick easy bus ride to the CBD
* short stroll to beautiful Hazelwood Park and Burnside Swimming Pool Complex, with its meandering creek, playground, picnic areas and enormous trees
* short walk to local shopping centres with gourmet take-aways, restaurants, cafes, Feathers Hotel, and specialty shops
* short few minutes drive to supermarkets and shopping centres including Burnside Village, Adelaide's premier shopping precinct.
* quick easy drive to the beautiful Adelaide Hills only minutes away
Enjoy staying at Adelaide Holiday House - a central location from which to easily explore all that Adelaide has to offer:
* 3 km to Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills for some splendid bush walking
* 6 km to Rundle Mall in the CBD
* 4 km to see the native wildlife at Cleland and cuddle a koala
* 12 km to Mt Lofty Summit for panoramic views of Adelaide
* 15 km to Glenelg Beach
* 24 km to Hahndorf, an old German Village in the Adelaide Hills
* 43 km to McLaren Vale Wineries
* 67 km to Barossa Valley Wineries
* 71 km to The River Murray
* 83 km to Goolwa and the Murray Mouth
Adelaide Holiday House is suitable for, and welcomes -
* work colleagues
* large groups.
Enjoy staying in a spacious, well appointed house furnished with your comfort in mind.
Check our own Adelaide-Holiday-House website for more information and direct bookings.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 11, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Superbly presented property
We thoroughly enjoyed this spacious and extremely well appointed house. The owners have thought of every possible need and the amenity was generous indeed, particularly for those who like to cook, both indoor and out.
8 of us stayed here, the house was immaculate in every sense, everything done to a very high standard, the service provided was above and beyond the call, can’t recomemd this enough! Close to all amenities, we like walking, so a 20 minuet walk to Burnside shopping centre was great, everything you need there with good range of clothes shops too. Ruth the owner was very pleasant and helpful. Had a great week.
Terrific Place to Stay Close To CBD
What a fabulous house to enjoy business or pleasure in Adelaide. Located close the CBD and great shopping. This modern, meticulously clean, very well appointed house has the lot, 5 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 3 bathrooms, outdoor area BBQ and even a double garage under main roof, just ideal. My wife and I enjoyed 9 nights here recently and we were most impressed with the attention to detail the Hosts, Ruth and Michael went to, the house is so well equipped with everything you need. We will most definitely be back.
Thank you Ralph. It was an absolute pleasure having you and Denise as our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you next visit Adelaide. With the very best of wishes from Ruth
So much space and well thought out!
Our team booked this property in early April. The house is practically brand new and so well laid out. There is plenty of room for everyone. We were very comfortable here and the owner went above an beyond to make sure we had what we needed for our stay.
The two living areas are fantastic! Gave you so many options for relaxing.
I would recommend this for any large group or family looking for enough space to spread out.
Thank you Heather. It was a pleasure hosting you and the Canberra Broomball team and learning about Broomball, a fast paced, intriguing sport. We wish you well in future competitions. When the national competitions are held at Mt Thebarton again, you and the team would be warmly welcomed to stay with us again. With best wishes from Ruth