Adelaide Holiday House - Modern, Comfortable, Convenient, Central
Perfectly located in Hazelwood Park, a peaceful residential area in Adelaide's leafy eastern suburbs, between the CBD and Adelaide Hills.
10 minutes to bustling Rundle Mall in the City Centre and 5 minutes to beautiful Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills. Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, Feathers Hotel, parks and bus transport.
This new double storey house is comfortable and functional having been beautifully decorated and furnished in a modern eclectic style. The light filled rooms have picture windows with garden or tree top views.
Check the features:
* 2 large lounge areas, one upstairs and one downstairs, both with comfortable leather lounges, coffee tables, TVs, DVDs. Be entertained with Space to move.
* 2 large dining areas, one indoors, and one outdoors with it's easy to use gas BBQ.
* 2 kitchens, one a cook's dream downstairs with a gas cooker, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and pantry, the other, upstairs, with a bar fridge for those lazy 'lets stay in bed' holidays.
* 5 bedrooms, two with queen beds and three with twin king single beds. Bedrooms are both downstairs and upstairs. The property can comfortably sleep up to 10 people. Linen is provided.
* 3 large bathrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs, one being an ensuite, the other housing an enormous, full size bath tub and separate large shower. There are toilets in all three bathrooms.
* 1 double garage with secure car parking providing quick internal access to the house.
* a private fully fenced back yard with a delightful garden attracting native bird life.
* balcony views of the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
* ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms for a perfect stay.
Check the locality:
* hop, skip and jump to lovely Wood Park with its playground, picnic areas, massive trees and grassed space
* short walk to bus stops for a quick easy bus ride to the CBD
* short stroll to beautiful Hazelwood Park and Burnside Swimming Pool Complex, with its meandering creek, playground, picnic areas and enormous trees
* short walk to local shopping centres with gourmet take-aways, restaurants, cafes, Feathers Hotel, and specialty shops
* short few minutes drive to supermarkets and shopping centres including Burnside Village, Adelaide's premier shopping precinct.
* quick easy drive to the beautiful Adelaide Hills only minutes away
Enjoy staying at Adelaide Holiday House - a central location from which to easily explore all that Adelaide has to offer:
* 3 km to Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills for some splendid bush walking
* 6 km to Rundle Mall in the CBD
* 4 km to see the native wildlife at Cleland and cuddle a koala
* 12 km to Mt Lofty Summit for panoramic views of Adelaide
* 15 km to Glenelg Beach
* 24 km to Hahndorf, an old German Village in the Adelaide Hills
* 43 km to McLaren Vale Wineries
* 67 km to Barossa Valley Wineries
* 71 km to The River Murray
* 83 km to Goolwa and the Murray Mouth
Adelaide Holiday House is suitable for, and welcomes -
* work colleagues
* large groups.
Enjoy staying in a spacious, well appointed house furnished with your comfort in mind.
Check our own Adelaide-Holiday-House website for more information and direct bookings.