About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
The beach in your backyard and only 20mins drive to Hobart CBD and airport. Our 2 bedroom open plan beachfront retreat ticks all the boxes. Recently renovated; this well considered and stylishly appointed cottage packs everything you'll want into 60 sq mtrs without feeling cramped in the slightest all set on a 670sq mtr block.
Complete with all mod cons. A/C, full kitchen with concrete benchtops, fridge, microwave, stove/oven, open plan living with 2+3 seater couch. 2 toilets with separate shower/laundry room, 4 burner gas Bbq and outdoor entertaining area, NBN broadband internet, 32in HD TV with bluetooth speaker system + sub and Chromecast, 2x kayaks, fishing and beach gear. Electric blankets, board games, led lighting and fully insulated.
Lauderdale is a friendly beachside suburb with a real holiday feel. It has good local shops including a bakery, petrol stations, restaurants, church and play areas with BBQ facilities. There are many spectacular local beaches nearby including Seven mile beach and Clifton.
- No shoes inside.
- No smoking please.
- Not suitable for pets.
- No big parties allowed however small gatherings are quite alright as long as you are respectful of our neighbours.
- Check-in is after 2PM, check-out is before 10am - possibly flexible with those times depending on circumstances.
- Children must be supervised in the water at all times.
- Any breakages must be reported. We are pretty reasonable and will understand the odd smashed glass or plate.
- $150 refundable security deposit required to cover potential damages.
- Please help yourself to any food items such as sauces, coffee/tea, etc.
- Wood heater is ornamental. Please use the air conditioner instead.
- Any feedback on suggested improvements or if supplies are low will be warmly welcomed.
Please treat the place as you would your own home :)
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
The cottage was beautifully clean and comfortable. The owners' friendly attitude and the homely touches made me feel as though we were at our very own holiday beach house. Loved the decor and the position - genuinely right on the beach. Really enjoyed our stay and look forward to staying here again.