About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
THE CANOPY LOFT – Accommodation for 2 couples
The Canopy Loft contains:
• 1 x king bed (with electric blanket). Linen provided.
• King bedroom: Private ensuite and bath, shower, towels, robe & hairdryer
• 1 x queen bed (with electric blanket). Linen provided.
• Queen bedroom: Private ensuite with shower, towels and robe
• Common lounge room with desk
• Gas fire place
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge area
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave & dishwasher
• TV/NBN wi fi
• Ironing board/iron
• Timber deck with BBQ facilities and dining setting for 4
• 2 complimentary bottles of Mortimer's wine
The Canopy Loft. Accommodation for 2-4 people
Above and beyond. Warm in winter with a cosy fireplace, throw rugs and a bottle of complimentary Mortimer's wine. This might see you nestle in for the afternoon with your friends or just enjoy the space all to yourself. The timber deck overlooks the chardonnay vineyard and catches the stunning sunsets through the trees. A short walk down the track through the trees to the Old Schoolhouse can be found another fire-pit for the Loft occupants. The Old Schoolhouse Cellar Door is open on weekends for wine tastings, coffee and cake. We encourage you to experience the countryside whilst you are visiting, so take the picnic basket provided, fill it with local produce from the Agrestic Grocer around the corner, and wander down to the lake on the property for an afternoon of food, wine and sunshine.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 10, 2018
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.