About the property
- Villa775 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Fancy waking up to the sun rising over our natural dam where ghost gums are reflected in the water and our lovely white ducks paddle up and down the creek just a few metres from your covered verandah? Then this is the luxury villa for you. Included in your stay is a breakfast hamper, two bottles of our own Block Eight wine, a cheese selection, tea, coffee and a treat for afternoon tea. We also offer our guests tours of local cellar doors and a restaurant shuttle service.
Our Water View Villa has everything you need including:
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas oven, full-sized fridge, dishwasher; coffee machine)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both the living room and bedroom
- King size bed in separate bedroom
- Large two person soaker bath and separate double shower
- Ample storage
- Large covered deck with lawn in front
- On site parking
- All linen supplied
- Breakfast supplied
- Block Eight wine and cheese on arrival
This villa is for a maximum of two adults only, no children.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Perfect stay for a weekend getaway. Quiet and relaxing
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon! Will definitely visit again
Did not want to leave
I can not recommend these villas highly enough! My partner and myself had the most faboulus weekends stay in the hunter valley and it was truly made by our choice of accommodation!
WOW!!!!!!!! What a weekend, such a fantastic property, we really did not want to leave. We can not wait to visit again, but next time for longer!!!!!!
Felt like home
We loved our stay, it was exceptional in every way. Thankyou so much Todd