This exceptional farm and beautiful cottage is situated 60 minutes from the start of the M1 at Wahroongah,Sydney. The property offers privacy and peaceful tranquillity.
Enjoy the lush green and wooded valley vistas whilst relaxing on the patio and observe the wildlife. There is an amazing variety of birds as well as wombats, wallabies, lyrebirds and bush turkeys living on or around the property. Watch the night come alive with stars and observe nature in a pristine environment.
The property has its own creek, bridge and untouched creek banks with clear fresh drinkable water. If you are energetic, walk along the creek, through the lane and trails and attempt the Great Northern walk or part thereof. Many of the attractions nearby are listed below.
Collect eggs from the chicken house for breakfast, vegetables from the organic vegetable garden.
The house has a pretty sunlight filled lounge/dining area with views from every window.The newly renovated kitchen, two luxurious bathrooms, new French fireplace completes the experience for either romance or a fireside chat with friends.
There are three bedrooms, with a queen sized bed, another with two single beds and one with one single bed. There is a double sofabed in the loungeroom Linen and towels are provided. The modern kitchen and bathroom have the essential things to make your stay luxurious.
Cedar Brush Creek is situated in the beautiful Yarramalong Valley and is bordered by the popular recreation areas of the Watagan State Forest, Olney State Forest and Wyong State Forest.
There is a landline telephone and wifi through satellite internet
Local attractions include:
* Treetops Adventure Park
* Ourimbah State Forest world class mountain bike trails
* Yarramalong Store and Cafe
* Visit historic Wollombi only 40 minutes away for lunch, craft shops and wine tasting
* Amazement family fun park
* Springs Golf Club and restaurant
* Historic St Barnabas Church 10 minutes away
* Wyong Old Dairy for breakfast, lunch, chocolate shop and cheese shop
* Glenworth Valley for canoeing, horse riding and quad bikes
* Paintball venue 20 minutes away
* Westfield Tuggerah and cinemas 40 minutes away
Next door to Knottapharm wedding venue.