Flinders @ The Inlet is a beautiful holiday house. If you are looking for either a weekend getaway, or a longer stay, then this home in Mandurah is in the perfect location. The house has a range of wonderful amenities at your disposal, so once you arrive you will slip straight into that wonderful relaxed holiday mode.
* Private swimming pool *
* Free wifi internet for guests *
* 3 seperate living areas - theatre room, kids activity area, large open-plan area *
* All linen included [ note: please bring own pool/beach towels]
* Nespresso coffee machine, fridge with automatic ice-maker/water dispenser , wifi printer *
* Estuary & bike path 100m away, over the road *
* Relaxing alfresco area with fabulous Weber BBQ *
* Remote control double garage, room for 4 cars to park at property
* Ducted reverse cycle aircon throughout the house *
* 2 adult bikes (1 with toddler seat attached), 1 kayak, 1 surf-ski & crab scoops *
* Walking distance to Cobblers Tavern & Miami Bakehouse *
* 5 minute drive to The Cut golf course *
* Estuary/Inlet directly over the road - Falcon beach is ~ 2 minute drive away
## STRICTLY A 'NO PARTY POLICY' HOUSE ##
Flinders has 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, so is perfect for a large family, two families or a group of adults.
The main bedroom has a king size bed with a large ensuite & walk-in robe. The walk-in robe is large enough to put a portable cot in there & has the added bonus of its own air-con vent in there. Two of the minor bedrooms have queen beds, and the other has two king singles. All of the minor bedrooms have built-in robes.
Check-in is 3pm, and check-out is 10am. Early check-in & late check-out times can be arranged privately if available - please just ask, but if it's not available it's due to a booking arriving or departing on that same day.
There is a 2 night minimum stay during the year, and a 5 night minimum over the Christmas/New year/Easter period.
If you are needing another holiday house for other family or friends that is nearby, then over the road is The Estaury Edge House #189662.