The Gift is owned by a family who are passionate about the environment, so naturally the home was designed to seamlessly incorporate with the leafy bushland surrounds within this award-winning eco-estate. With 5 bedrooms, this large home is ideal for extended families as it provides plenty of space to enjoy the pristine locality. The two wings of the home wrap around a central "frog habitat", separating the open-plan kitchen and living area from the bedrooms. The rear outdoor living space features a BBQ, pool table and outdoor dining area - spaces all complimented by the quiet bushland backdrop.
- large kitchen with fridge, cooktop + oven, dishwasher and microwave
- additional chest freezer in the garage
- large TV room with DVD player
- outdoor BBQ area with pool table and dining area
- inner courtyard frog habitat
- large bedrooms all with ceiling fans and plenty of cupboard space (sorry, not all rooms have window furnishings)
- double lock-up garage
The Gift enjoys access to residential estate Sunrise at 1770’s world-class facilities, including 2 x 25m infinity pools overlooking the ocean, BBQs, tennis courts (bring your racquets and balls), volleyball court, basketball ring, children’s playground and 0.5m shaded wading pool for the little ones. Sunrise at 1770 also enjoys private access to 4 beaches including Springs Beach (voted Australia's Best Beach), Sunrise Beach, China Beach and Red Rock Beach. The Gift is located an easy 7 minute walk from the Springs Club which has 2 pools, playground and sports courts. Access to Springs Beach is about a 15 minute walk from The Gift.
The southern estate facilities (China Club) and beach access tracks are approximately 1 minute’s drive from The Gift (it is a very large estate with a few steep hills). Sunrise at 1770 is located a short 5 minute drive from the main centre of Agnes Water where numerous restaurants, cafes, grocery shops and boutique stores are located. The Gift is located a 12 minute drive to Town of 1770, where trips to the Great Barrier Reef leave daily (weather permitting). Your perfect getaway for a large family awaits, book now.
- please note: linen is not included within price. Linen costs an additional $20 per person per stay, otherwise you are most welcome to bring your own. Please let us know which you would prefer on booking.
- Please note maximum 3 cars permitted at the property due to body corp bylaws
- sorry no boats, pets or “late nights” (strict bylaws on noise and functions)