Walk to beach, river, shops and cafes
Oceanside is a stunning 5 bedroom property centrally located in Ocean Grove.
From the moment you arrive you’ll feel relaxed knowing all your creature comforts are catered for in this secure, spacious property within close proximity to everything you need for a carefree beachside break.
Oceanside is close to everything - you’ll park your car and leave the keys in the drawer - enjoying lovely seaside or river walks and bike rides, together with everything this coastal town has to offer:
• 200 metres to the Ocean Grove patrolled main beach
• 5 minute stroll to the main shopping strip featuring cafes, bars, Coles supermarket, surf and other specialty shops
• Ocean Grove Bowls Club - 5 minute walk
• Ocean Grove Golf Club - 10 minute walk
• Barwon river boat ramp - 5 minute drive
• Local indoor heated swimming pool
• Skate park
• Various local wineries
• Plenty of local golf courses
• Numerous bike and walking trails
• Adventure Park - 10 minute drive.
Should you wish to explore the area further, Oceanside is a 30 minute walk or 10 minute bike ride via a safe walking/bike track to Barwon Heads and a short drive to neighbouring coastal towns including surf town Torquay and historic Queenscliff.
Oceanside is beautifully presented. The bedroom configurations are:
• Main - king bed with full ensuite
• Second - queen bed and single trundle
• Third - queen bed with ensuite
• Fourth - queen bed and single trundle
• Fifth - two sets of bunks (4 single beds).
Oceanside comfortably sleeps 14 people. The 5 bedrooms are supported by 3 bathrooms (2 of which are ensuite), plus 2 additional toilets - making it ideal for 2 families sharing.
4 of the bedrooms have generous built-in robes and the light-filled master bedroom includes an ensuite with bath, expansive fitted walk-in robe and balcony access.
An automatic double gate (with pedestrian gate) ensures secure access to the private tropical garden and driveway. The double lock-up garage contains a table tennis table and second fridge.
Once inside the property, a tall fence lined with hedging secures the property and creates a lovely secluded feel. The lush green lawns and gardens provide the perfect place for a game of cricket or a laze in the sun. If the kids need more room to run, a park (with playground) is located right across the road.
A wide decked entry leads to light and airy interiors with spotless white paintwork, raked ceilings and furnishings that will make you feel right at home. Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning and continuous hot water provide all the creature comforts for an enjoyable stay all year round.
Downstairs, the spacious kitchen/dining/living area features gleaming hardwood floors, a large screen digital TV with DVD player and a gorgeous sitting nook. The kitchen is fitted with a suite of Blanco cooking appliances, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, microwave and ample crockery, cutlery, glasses, platters and pans to cater for cooking and entertaining large groups. Excellent use of space delivers maximum cupboard storage, a large fridge and a substantial corner pantry.
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms featuring heat lamps for luxurious comfort located downstairs, together with a large laundry with washing machine and a separate toilet providing handy access from the outdoor entertaining area.
Outside, a broad concreted area located off the kitchen/dining area stretches along the rear of the home, providing space for outdoor activities and barbecues. An outdoor dining setting for 8 people is provided under a sunshade sail. The basketball ring will keep the kids entertained and the hot and cold outdoor shower makes for comfortable post-beach bathing.
This modern beach house has a second storey with a wall of windows providing sun light from the deck to the upstairs lounge room. Double sliders connect the upstairs lounge/TV room (complete with Foxtel iQ3) and the large timber deck which has an outdoor setting for 6 people. An upstairs kitchenette and powder room offer superb convenience for entertaining.
Free Wi-Fi is also provided so you can remain connected during your stay.
With its ideal location, immaculate, comfortable interiors, beautifully maintained secure garden and plenty of space for everyone to spread out and relax, Oceanside provides a fabulous holiday destination for families, groups or girls/boys weekends away all year round.
• Lounge room with comfy couch and large screen digital TV with DVD player
• Well appointed, light filled kitchen
• 8 seater dining table
• Comfy reading nook with large floor cushions
• Queen bedroom with ensuite
• Queen bedroom with single trundle bed
• Separate bathroom with shower
• Spacious, light filled laundry with separate (3rd) toilet
• Double garage with table tennis table and second fridge
• Outdoor BBQ area with 8 seater table
• Basketball ring
• Hot and cold water outdoor shower.
• Lounge room with comfy leather couch with recliner seat
• Large screen TV with Foxtel iQ3
• Large deck with 6 seater table
• Powder room
• King bedroom with ensuite, spacious walk-in-robe and balcony access
• Queen bedroom with single trundle bed
• Bunk room with 2 sets of single bunks (4 beds).
All doonas, doona covers, pillows, mattress and pillow protectors are supplied, together with hotel quality mattresses for a perfect night’s sleep.
You need to provide your own bed linen (sheets and pillowcases) and bath towels.
Alternatively, linen can be provided on request for an additional charge of $35 per bed.
Oceanside is a non-smoking house.
Please no schoolies or pets.