Devonport Serenity is a beautiful executive residence which can accommodate a family or even a sporting team! The size of the house is amazing with 4 bedrooms + a huge rumpus + a huge back deck with sensational views to the Heads and Ocean.
* Stunning large family home
* 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 of which are upstairs with the other downstairs
* 2 bathrooms – one upstairs and one downstairs
* Upstairs open plan living with a stunning fully equipped gourmet kitchen
* Light and bright feel throughout and beautiful polished floor boards.
* Heat pumps upstairs and downstairs keeps the house nice and warm throughout the winter months.
* Beautiful back deck with sensational views across Don Heads to the Ocean.
* Enjoy modern living with a totally renovated house with amazing space
* Relax in the lounge and enjoy the free Foxtel
* Wireless internet to keep you connected and entertained
* House receives sun all day with fantastic light and bright feel throughout the house.
* Fantastic location in a very nice area of town – walk to Don Reserve tracks and up to Splash – Devonport’s new Aquatic Centre.
* 200 metre walk from the house to enjoy the amazing Don Reserve with walking and mountain bike tracks.
* Great base for your Cradle Mountain adventures.
* Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed with plenty of room to move
* Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed with a nice outlook
* Bedroom 3 – 4 x Single Beds
* Bedroom 4 – 3 x Single Beds
* Alcove off the rumpass – 3 x Single Beds
Total of 12 beds which sleeps 14 people.
* Natural wonderland – the Bluff and Headlands
* Enjoy Anvers – 10 minute drive
* 90 minutes to Cradle Mountain – should be on everyone’s bucket list
* Devonport Woodrising Golf Club – one of 8 courses within 40 minutes of the house
* Spend some time at the Bluff – enjoy a drink or some eats and take in the views
* Award winning restaurant at the Bluff – Mrs Jones
* Devonport has lots of enjoyable events and activities throughout the year
* Devonport Homemakers Centre - Harvey Norman, Bunnings, BCF and several other big name brands on the Bass Highway as it passes Devonport.