Serenity at Hindmarsh is located in the beautiful Marina at Hindmarsh Island with great views and your own large private jetty to moore your boat, jet ski and canoes.
Located 85km from Adelaide and just over the bridge from Goolwa, perfect for short or long term get aways with family or friends.
This 2 Storey home is perfect for entertaining with 3 TV areas downstairs, a rumpus room with a pool table that can be converted into a table tennis table with lounge and bar stools. There is also a TV area and toys and games for the kids. The Kitchen is well stocked and includes a dishwasher, microwave and Caffitaly Pod machine.
The open plan lounge and dining overlook the waters edge. The laundry has a washing machine and tumble dryer. The house has ducted air conditioning and heating.
This modern family home comprises of four bedrooms upstairs, two bathrooms (ensuite with shower and main bathroom with bath and shower) and 3 toilets. The main bedroom has a queen bed, W.I.R., TV with DVD and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms consist of a Queen bed with B.I.R., Tri bunk (double and single bunk) and 2 bunk beds with B.I.R.
The front courtyard is high fenced with a large 4 burner BBQ. The backyard has 2 outdoor settings, joined seats 10. The back yard is fully fenced to provide a safe environment for children.
A Chiminea is available for use on those cold nights (wood not supplied).
2 - Canoes supplied (double and a single).
1 - SUP (Stand up paddle board)
4 Bedrooms - Sleeps 11. Queen x 2, Tri-bunk (Double bed and single), Bunks x 2 (4 singles). Quilts with covers & pillows provided.
** Other Important information:
- The Garage is not available for use.
- Tenants to bring their own linen - sheets, pillow cases, towels, t towels, bath mats.
- Victor Linen provide quality linen if you wish to arrange linen to be delivered and picked up.
- Ducted Air-conditioning/ heating
- Large private Jetty (fits a jetski and boat)
- Canoes, life jackets, SUP Board
- TV x 4
- DVD players x 3
- Sound System x 2 (blue tooth)
- Washing Machine
- Large BBQ
- Caffitaly Pod Coffee Machine
- Games Room With Pool Table/ Tennis Table
- High Chair, Porta Cot, Stair Gates, toys, games, books and selection of DVD’s.
- Fully fenced
PET POLICY: A dog may negotiated (outside only).
*A early check-in and late check out may be available
7+ NIGHT BOOKINGS - DISCOUNTS APPLIED
Please note we do not allow parties or schoolies.
THINGS TO DO:
- Swim off the back deck in Summer
- Fishing off the back deck
- Water sports on Goolwa Lakes or Coorong
- Wine tasting at Ballast Stone Winery/Currency Creek
- Ride the Cockle Train from Goolwa
- Cruise to the Coorong with Spirit of the Coorong
- Cockling at Goolwa Beach
- Whale watching in Winter