About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
This Mount Lawley Villa is conveniently located for a short walk to Beaufort Street offering a variety of trendy cafes, numerous quality restaurants and boutique shops. Bus stops are within 100meters from the villa and 4 busses available for a short 15 easy access ride to Perth City. Mount Lawley train station (15 min walk) is 4 stops east of Perth station or its only 15 mins to airport by car.
Newly furnished guests will enjoy this light and bright offering a relaxing comfortable stay. Guests will have full unlimited access to highspeed internet access during their stay.
Great features of this place include:
• Unlimited highspeed internet Access
• 50 inch High Definition Smart TV
• Air Conditioned throughout (heat and cooling)
• New comfortable mattresses
• Off-street and Secure Locks Parking
• Private Courtyard – great for a quiet glass
• Washing Machine
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Fresh Towels and Linen
The villa is close enough experience the best of Perth and far enough for peaceful sleep in a safe suburb.
Good for couples, solo or business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Furniture displayed will be changed but same high standard maintained.
• 700 Metres to Inglewood hotel and bar
• 1.1 Kilometres to Astor Theatre Perth
• 1.1 Kilometres to Queens hotel and bar
• 1.4 Kilometres to St John of God Hospital
• 1.9 Mount Lawley Golf Club
• 2.5 Kilometres to Edith Cowan University in Mount Lawley
• 2.2 Kilometres to Western Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA)
• 10 Kilometres to Perth International Airport
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We stayed 13 to 16 July and it was terrific. Great location and lovely and clean.
Owner is very helpful.
Immaculately clean apartment, close to facilities and owner easy to deal with. Beds fabulously comfortable. Lounge is convertible bed so a bit hard;