Comfortable, Remodeled 2 Bedroom Home. Close To University Of Phoenix Stadium!
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
$80 pet fee
$80 pet fee
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Clean & convenient
The house was clean & was convenient to State Farm Stadium. It has all the amenities when looking for a temporary house to rent. It comfortably sleeps 4 adults. The futon is not padded enough for adults to sleep on & the extra fold out couch is a love seat in the bedroom with the king bed. I would recommend for 4 adults & kids.
thanks for the input Anna I’ll be sure to get a hide a bed Queen for the living room good looking out!
This home was as advertised. It is plenty roomy for a family with many sleeping options. The location is convenient to highways. We split our time between Surprise and downtown and it was nice to not have too long of a drive.
They are very responsive to questions and made us feel welcome.
I liked it
nice location. quiet. nice clean home.
enjoyed the stat.
A little challenging to use the TV
K and D Abell
Enjoyed our stay.
Property was as advertised, clean, comfortable and conveniently located.
In a quiet neighborhood. Easy access and hassle free check in / check out.
Instant reply on any messages sent.
Would definitely stay there again.
would stay again - could use a little TLC
Overall the (4) of us were satisfied. Some comments:
1) Nice touch having coffee and extras there for use
2) Rooms and bedding were clean
2) Everything worked; could use better lighting in bedrooms
3) I suspect the floors and carpet haven't had a "deep cleaning" for a while. Going barefoot in living room & kitchen proved this
4) Casey very responsive to questions, etc.
5) The neighbors were very nice and helpful; thanks to them for printing our boarding passes
Jerry Terri Pam Tim
Basic accommodation handy to everything on the south west side
House was well equipped with all the basics. Very handy to the major highways in Phoenix.