About the property
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 5 nights
NEW Property Listing - DECEMBER 2016
The Mill Point Manor.
An architecturally inspired award winning residence close to some of Perth's best attractions:
* 100m to Restaurants/Cafes/Shopping Centre
* 100m to Bottleshop
* 300m to Muzz Buzz (coffee drive through)
* 400m to Fast Food (KFC, Hungry Jacks, McDonalds, Oporto)
* 600m to Ciao Italia (restaurant)
* 800m to Swan River
* 1000m to The Boatshed (waterfront restaurant)
* 1500m to Como Hotel/Pub
* 2000m to The Perth Zoo
* 2200m to The Windsor Hotel
* 2500m to The Crown Casino
Plus only a 3-5 minute Uber/TaxiFerry/Bus to Perth CBD and:
* Elizabeth Quay
* The Bell Tower
* Kings Park
* Perth Convention Centre
* The Original Perth Old Brewery
* CBD Nightlife
Excellent public transport access otherwise it's only a $10-$15 Uber to all of the above attractions.
An array of textures and natural materials of timbers and stone are displayed inside & out.
The timber decked Alfresco with Outdoor Kitchen has a slightly raised bridge to access the 20 seater award winning Pool/Spa which is gas heated and has a stone water blade waterfall surrounded by tropical plants/frangipanis.
A truly unique home that has to be seen to be believed.
General Property Features:
* Just under 500m2 of Living
* Large 647m2 block
* Extra High Ceilings throughout
* 4 Huge Double Bedrooms
* Full height sliding mirrored robes
* Executive fully fitted Home Office
* 3 Bathrooms
* An additional Powder Room
* 5 Vanities
* 3 Separate Living Zones
* Adults Retreat with Bar (upstairs)
* 2 Outdoor Entertaining Zones
* Chefs built in Outdoor Kitchen with BBQ, Wok Burner & Sink
* Expansive Balcony with views of the Perth City Skyline
* Oversized Double Garage for larger family cars and extra storage
* Additional parking on private "U" shaped driveway for an additional 4 cars
* A second walk-in Pantry/Wine Cellar
* Coffee POD Machine & Milk Frother
* All cups/mugs/dishes/cutlery/pots/pans etc.
* 2 x Dishwashers
* Washing Machine & Dryer
* Iron & Ironing Board
* Ducted Valet Vacuum System
* Various Board Games
* 2 x 55" Smart LCD TV's
* Internet Access
* Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
* Security Alarm
* Safe (request code at booking if required)
* Video intercom to Entry
* Motion External Night Time Sensor Lighting
* Award Winning 20 person heated pool/spa with stone seating and water blade waterfall (SPASA First Place Winner)
* A tropical Outdoor Shower to rinse off afterwards
* Curved Industrial "I" beam raked Portico
* Curved Walls to Entry & Sunken Lounge
* Open Tread Staircase with glass balustrade
* Timber lined Vaulted Ceiling to Balcony
* Double Raked Ceiling to Alfresco
* Custom Stainless Steel feature piece to Kitchen Island Bench
* 2 storey feature Window framing an outdoor water feature
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 09, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
We stay at Chris House this may 2017, the property is very homy, we all feel very comfortable during 6 nights stay, access for public transportation to every where is very easy, the bus stop is really in your front door, it's likely you use your own car when you will go everywhere or back to home, very clean and well organized house, we will not have difficulty to find anything inside the house even your first time, no wonder the property get the award winning design, bedroom, living room and dining room is nice, big enough to accommodate up to 10 person, beautiful back yard garden, and we found lemon tree!!! And Chris let us to take it the lemon, so we had very fresh lemon to use it....Chris also gave us late check out time without any additional cost....at the end The property and the owner were both very nice....even sometimes you will get late response from Chris when you contact him, but it's OK....Thank's Chris for everything...sorry for the broken trash bin
$1500 bond for horrible house
A few days before our holiday we still had no details on the property and how to gain access even though we paid everything over a month ago. Stayz didn't help and brushed us off to the property owner.
The owner was extremely difficult to get hold of and wouldn't respond to any of our emails, calls or messages so we started to get worried. Not good start to a holiday.
The place is very deceitful on the Internet - not a practical place to stay.
Fridge constantly tripped out but the owner Chris Pottier refused to have someone take a look at. As result our food was spoiled
Pool just for looks and not for use
Bins had old food
House doesn't lock securely in a high crime area
Owner won't get back to you even if urgent
House had dirty towels and used tissues in draws
All kitchen items had food on them
Beds uncomfortable and old
Towels had last guest hair
Bathrooms had last guests hairs and left over used toiletries
No toilet rolls or hand soap
Asked for cot- no cot on arrival
Light in ceiling melted and fell out onto our belongings! The owner Chris Pottier tried blame us and refused to have it checked for safety
No instructions on how anything works but try blame you for damages so can take your bond!
If you think this property is luxury then you will be shocked! don't waste your hard earned money.
Thank you Frances. I was shocked to read this review as the guest was quite pleasant when I met her. I'd like to refer any prospective guests to the reviews prior to this one as all previous reviews have perfect scores in Quality, Cleanliness, Location & Comfort. ALL are 5 out 5 stars. I'm quite certain that this review would have been all 0 stars if the review system permitted. I'd also like to point out that out of the 30+ groups that I've had through since December 2016 - all have received their bond back in full - including Frances. I'm hopeful that people will see through the lies and vindictive nature of this review. If anyone has any concerns please feel free to contact me directly.
Cannot Fault the Quality and Luxury of this Home
3 friends and myself stayed at this property for 4 nights in March to attend a wedding in Perth. The property is in a great location within walking distance to food, grocery shopping, restaurants and casino etc. Bus stop right out from going in both directions. Fittings throughout the home were top notch and made the home feel really classy. Bedding was comfortable. The only issue we had at the property was that we couldn't get the spa heater to work and a technician was unavailable to attend during our stay.
The one thing i can fault with our stay would be how difficult it was to get into contact with the owner in relation to accessing the property and issues with the spa. If the owner was a little more proactive in getting back to us in a timely manner, i would not have hesitated to give this place a 5 star rating.
If you are looking for a property that is luxurious, close to the City, public transport, and amenities than this is the place for you.
Thanks Alex. My apologies for any delay in communication. I work full time and have a quite a lot of meetings with my job but I endeavour to return calls/messages as soon as I can.
beautiful home verified clean
we are really having great times have short walk to the Swan River and look out the city views. Marvellous.
Thank you Nina. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Worth every cent!
Excellent location & such an amazing property to relax and enjoy your holiday!
Thanks Kristina, you were a pleasure to deal with. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again.