|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Located in Downtown Baltimore in the popular and historic Fell's Point neighborhood. One block from the water, and 2-3 blocks from many shops, restaurants, taverns, and coffee shops.
- Water taxi within 3 blocks of the property.
- 3-story rowhome in fantastic condition. Entirely renovated from top to bottom 5 years ago and well-maintained since.
- First Floor: Living room w/ hardwood floor, large couch, 32' Flat-screen TV w/DVD and cable; Dining area w/ expandable table; Kitchen w/ stainless steel fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove + granite countertops, coffee pot, blender.
- Outdoor Brick Patio w/ seating and table for four and gas grill.
- Second Floor: Master Bed & Bath w/ queen-size bed, large closet, iron/ironing board, jacuzzi tub, separate shower.
- Third Floor: Bedroom w/full bed & closet, half bath, washer/dryer, and office w/ desk, printer
Nearby Attractions & Transportion: Johns Hopkins Hospital - 1 mile Inner Harbor / City Center / National Aquarium - 1 mile Patterson Park / Canton neighborhood - 1 mile Camden Yards / M & T Stadium / MARC & Light Rail Station - 1.5 miles Maryland Science Center / Federal Hill neighborhood - 1.5 miles Charm City Circulator free bus - 0.1 miles Fort McHenry - 10 minute water taxi ride Penn Station train station - 3 miles BWI Airport - 15 miles (about 25 minute drive) Annapolis / US Naval Academy - 33 miles (about 35 minute drive) Washington DC - 43 miles (about 1 hour drive).
The apartment is located in a great area and it is very comfortable. The beds were nice and the apartment was exactly as described. David is great to work with and always keeps in communication. Would highly recommend this apartment.
This is the second consecutive Memorial Day weekend we stayed at this wonderful, quiet, clean apartment. Hope to make it a third next year!
The property had everything we needed and was very clean and comfortable. It's small but 6 of us were comfortable for the weekend. It was within walking distance of all the great bars and restaurants. Dave is very friendly and easy to communicate with. He's very responsive and accommodating. Parking was not a problem either and we had 3 vehicles.
David was wonderful and the place was exactly as described. We had 6 people stay for a football game and some tailgating and the house was more than we needed. Very clean, and fully stocked.
This apartment was really nice. The owner walked us through everything we'd need to know and was very helpful and friendly. He had it well-stocked with things we'd need. The patio outside was a great place to spend time. The only "issue" (which wouldn't be one if you don't have children) is that the stairs are a bit steep and scary with children. But the owner had warned us about them, and overall it wasn't a problem.
The location is really great -- only a few blocks to all the Fell's Point restaurants and stores, to the water taxi, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.