About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Lovely 3 bedroom house, includes two bedrooms upstairs and a large 8 sleeper bunk room downstairs, will sleep 11 in total. All rooms include reverse cycle air conditioning/heating for comfort all year round. Family bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen and lounge room that leads on to a large undercover entertaining area. A second entertaining area is located below the upper deck with a fully fenced back yard. We welcome pets, however we ask you to respect our home by keeping them outside, water bowls are provided.
* Bedroom 1 – Queen bed with electric blanket, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating.
* Bedroom 2 – Double bed with electric blanket, pedestal fan and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating.
* Bedroom 3 – Bunk Room - Queen bed and 2 x Tri Bunk (double on bottom, single on top) sleeps 8 in total. Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating. You can also access the back yard from this room.
* Kitchen – Full size kitchen with electric oven and stove top, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Access to the covered entertaining area.
* Lounge (upstairs)- TV/DVD combo, dining table and chairs, 2 seater couch and 2 chairs, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating & fan. Access to the verandah
* Lounge (downstairs)- TV/DVD combo, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating & WII game
* Entertaining Area’s – Upstairs has a large covered entertaining area with table & chairs, bbq, bar fridge, fans and a beautiful view. Downstairs has 2 sun lounges, a fire pit area, grassed area, all within a fully fenced back yard.
* Bathroom (upstairs)– Shower, full size bath & vanity.
* Bathroom/Laundry (downstairs)- Shower, toilet (both NOT to be used when there's no power!), vanity, 6kg washing machine, ironing facilities & plenty of cupboards
* Toilets – Separate toilet upstairs next to bathroom, one in downstairs bathroom and a third toilet located outside behind the shed.
* General – Pillows and Doonas on all beds. Porta cot located in Bunk room if required.
* B.Y.O. – TOP AND BOTTOM BED SHEETS, PILLOW CASES, BEACH TOWELS, BATH TOWELS, TEA TOWELS, TOILET PAPER AND FIREWOOD (outside fire).
* NO FURNITURE TO BE REMOVED FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE.
* NO SMOKING OR PETS INSIDE.
* * New kitchen with a dishwasher and a new large hot water service installed 19-21/8/16
Things to do at Bonnie Doon
With Lake Eildon only a 400m (approx., when the lake is full) walk you will find plenty to do here in Bonnie Doon and surrounds.
MAKE THE MOST OF SUMMER AND WINTER!!
Bring your boats, jet skies, kayaks, SUP boards, fishing rods and swimming gear for summer fun right at your fingertips.
Or if you prefer the cold then bring your snow gear for a lovely drive, under an hour to Mt Buller for winter fun of skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and snow play.
4 wheel driving tracks are a plenty amongst the mountain ranges for those who like getting muddy and dirty with nature.
Not to forget the energetic ones, why not bring your bike and ride The Mansfield Rail Trail. 134km of bike track from Seymour to Mansfield which is suitable for all ages and abilities. Or even just somewhere to take your dog for a well earned walk.
Bonnie Doon town is a 10 minute pleasant walk for a lovely coffee or meal at The Bonnie Bar or roadhouse which has all your needs available from general store products, hot take away meals, breakfast menus to alcohol. Choose between the 2 service stations for petrol and equipment. On weekdays the local op shop is open run by volunteers, always a bargain to be found here. Across the bridge is The Bonnie Doon Pub with a range of meals that are delicious and reasonably priced, entertainment is also possibly provided.
Bonnie Doon Football/Netball club is easily accessed with a play ground, tennis courts to hire and not to mention the footy ground and netball courts for some ball games. Or just sit on the balcony relaxing while watching a game of local footy on home days
Mansfield is an easy and scenic 15 minute drive to wonder the shops, supermarkets, cafes and all local attractions including a golf course and a ZOO!
So there's plenty to see and do here in Bonnie Doon or just sit back relax and unwind
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 5, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
We stayed here a night for a trip to the Mt Buller snow. Lovely place and a friendly owner. Would definitely stay here again in the future!
Excellent location and most helpful host.
Stayed overnight at this great place. Its conviently located from our snow trip to Mt Buller to chill ans relax afterwards. The place was very clean and tidy and the host was most helpful. Would love to sray longer for the next one. Thanks again
More than welcome back to stay longer, thank you for the review.
Awesome Holiday Home
Its a nice Family Friendly holiday home.. Perfect location.. Very clean n tidy.. Awesome outdoor area.. Beautiful kitchen with all the utensils & n other usefull things..
I must say its one of the best places we've stay.. Everyone enjoyed this simply family home..
Thats lovely to hear, thank you.
Overnight stop - shame it wasn't longer!!
Spent one night here on our way to the snow. Would love to stay longer - especially in the summer months. Would be great for two families (provided kids happy to share one large bedroom). Split systems in every room, a great outdoor kitchen/entertaining area, fire pit and soccer goal in backyard, even a copy of that essential Bonnie Doon viewing,'The Castle', to watch!! Highly recommended.
Thank you, one night isnt enough time for sure. Very welcome to come back anytime.
Perfect in the wintertime
Only two hours out from Melbourne and an hour away from Mt Buller, the house provided the perfect getaway for a weekend at the snow. Each room was fitted with heating, the downstairs lounge and shower were immaculate, and the kitchen and bedrooms had everything we needed. Could comfortably fit more than the 8 we had in our group. At such an affordable price, we would definitely consider staying here again.
Thank you very much, would love to have you stay again.
Ideal for family holiday!
Great views and out door area.
Would love come again and again !!
Your most welcome to come again and hope that you do.