About the property
- House9655 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Why stay in a motel when you can have the privacy, space & comforts of home.
WHY can we do it so CHEAP ?
EASY, we are a private business, we mange, maintain and own the properties, which means we don't have the HUGE overheads. Hence, we are able to offer you the accommodation you DREAM of, at CRAZILY, RIDICULOUS PRICES.
$120 per night. Extra persons $30 per person per night - 3 night min stay.
Guarantee yourself the best holiday home at Port Augusta at the best price you can get.
This house is managed by Port Augusta Holiday Rental.
Booking CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24hr
Fully self-contained holiday home offer the best value for money.
Not only can it be cheaper than a hotel or motel – it is much more exciting! You get to live in a fully furnished home, with all the amenities and a full size kitchen, where you can make your own meals.
"One&Only" Holiday Home is idea for the needs of contractors, shift workers, tradesmen or professionals, working away from home. It is located near fast foods, a short distant to mechanical repairs, car hire, hotels, supermarkets, hotels, city business centre. Wadlata Tourist Centre and the Beach.
This home is built for comfort. Its exterior is clad completely in energy saving insulated Formplex, blow in insulation in the ceiling and a double roof, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. There are 4 decent bedrooms with four (4) excellent split system air conditioning and ceiling fans in lounge & bedrooms for extra comfort, a bright office/bedroom, lounge room plus a revamped kitchen and roller shutters on all widows for extra security
There is under roof parking for 4 cars with roller doors, an external air-conditioned room used as an extra bedroom, a private back yard, entertainment area for relaxing and a BBQ.
"One&Only"- Holiday Home is fully self-contained including everything you would need – all bed linen, pillows, continental quilts, summer & winter blankets, bath room and tea towels. The utensils, crockery and cutlery will be ready to use with an initial supply of complimentary toiletries as well as tea and coffee ready.
Get the whole house – why share it!
When you rent "One&Only" you are the only occupier and is booked for your exclusive use. You do not share with other guests.
Great Reasons to Stay With Us
•Very clean and comfortable beds with quality linen.
•Four split air-conditioners, ceiling fans for comfort.
•Centrally located, secure, quite & private.
•Fully Equipped Kitchen with everything you would need,
•Lounge with wide screen TV, CD player, large section of books.
•Secure under-roof off street parking four cars with roller door.
•Initial supply of complementary toiletries as well as tea and coffee
•Fully self-contained including everything you would need
•No Booking Fees - No Credit Card Fees - No Linen Hire Fees - No Cleaning Fees.
You do Not Pay no more for Xmas, Easter, school holidays, weekends & other peak periods,
You pay the same price all year round.
More money in your pocket and peace of mind, knowing you will genuinely looked after.
$120 per night plus $30 per extra person per night - (ie 5 guests $48 pp)
• Features and facilities:–
• Parking for four cars under-roof carport with roller door.
• Entertaining area with gas BBQ.
• Big screen TV, DVD Player, CD player, large selection of books.
• 4 split air conditioners (Kitchen, Lounge, Master bedroom & Second bedroom)
• Lounge with wide screen Plasma TV. Record/CD/Cassette Player, Split A/C, ceiling fan.
• 3 Seater lounge and three reclining chairs, Split A/C, Ceiling fan.
• Master bedroom queen size bed, wall mounted Plasma TV, Ceiling Fan
• 2nd bedroom – 2 Single beds, split A/C, Ceiling Fan
• 3rd bedroom 2 Single bed, Ceiling Fan
• 4th bedroom 1 King single bed & office.
• External 5th bedroom 1 single bed & a rollaway bed and wall air-conditioner.
• Fully equipped kitchen, all the necessary crockery, cutlery, utensils and glassware.
• Bathroom – basin, bath & shower, separate toilet
• Automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board.
• No pets allowed.
• Smoking only permitted outside
Explore Port Augusta, the Flinders Ranges & Outback
Port Augusta is known as the "Cross Roads of Australia", also "The Gateway to the Flinders Rangers and the Outback".
This magnificent country that we call home, has an abundance of places to see and things to do. Come for a journey and explore our Port Augusta, Flinders Rangers & Outback. Port Augusta is the ideal location to use as a base to tour the Flinders Ranges & Outback. A trip to the Flinders Ranges is something every person should experience. A few days in this beautifully rugged, 540 million-year-old landscape will stay with you forever and change the way you look at the world. Most people visit Port Augusta & the Flinders Ranges by self driven vehicles. There is several car hire companies operating out of Port Augusta. Sharp Airlines have departures Monday-Friday Adelaide to Port Augusta. Courtesy shuttle service to and from airport for our guests.
Come - we welcome you to experience the "Australian Outback" while enjoying the comforts of home.
You will love Port Augusta!
Port Augusta is located on the calm waters of South Australia’s Spencer Gulf, and enjoys the majestic Flinders Ranges as a stunning backdrop. It’s waterfront location and its close proximity to the Flinders makes it ideal to enjoy to enjoy water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing and boating, as well as camping, hiking and picnicking in the ranges.
Oh, and did we mention the fishing?
Port Augusta is renowned as the place to catch a prized yellow tail kingfish, attracting keen fisherman from around Australia.
In Sunny Weather
Discover the “Tunnel of Time” at the Wadlata Outback Centre, stroll around the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Gardens, visit the port Augusta Culture Centre, the RSL Sub branch Military Museum, check out Curnatta Art Gallery and The Flying Doctor base. Take in the Port Augusta scenery at the lockout and parks Port Augusta is ideal to enjoy water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, water-skiing and boating, as well as camping, hiking and picnicking in the Flinders Ranges. Take the time to breathe in the beauty of natural bush enjoy the changing colours of the world famous Flinders Ranges, right on the edge of the South Australian Outback.
On Rainy Days
Regardless if you are on family holidays, travelling executives, working men, contractors or shift workers sometimes you just want to relax and enjoy the comforts of your holiday home. Big screen TV, DVD Player, CD player, large selection of books. This means that you will never run out of entertainment. Whether it is following your favourite footie team or sitting back with a range of movie options, it is all at your fingertips. Room to Relax – “dine in or dine out, the kitchens' always open” - When you rent a spacious holiday house like ours it gives you the space to really relax, with a fully equipped kitchen to prepare your meals, more than the savings you get to enjoy – it allows you to spend quality time with your family or friends during meals and makes it more appealing to your wallet.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
This magnificent country that we call home, has an abundance of places to see and things to do. Come for a journey and explore our Port Augusta, Flinders Rangers & Outback. Port Augusta is the ideal location to use as a base to tour the Flinders Ranges & Outback. A trip to the Flinders Ranges is something every person should experience. A few days in this beautifully rugged, 540 million-year-old landscape will stay with you forever and change the way you look at the world. Most people visit Port Augusta & the Flinders Ranges by self driven vehicles. There is several car hire companies operating out of Port Augusta. Sharp Airlines have departures Monday-Friday Adelaide to Port Augusta. Courtesy shuttle service to and from airport for our guests. Come experience the Outback while enjoying the comforts of home.
Holidaying doesn’t have to break the bank, when you know where to go.
Explore and enjoy these free activities and attractions experience them all and more.
• Sunrise or sunset at Port Augusta in the Flinders Rangers is phenomenal.
• Drive to a private area at dusk and lie on a blanket looking up at the billions of bright stars.
• Soak in the sounds and scents while strolling around the 200 hectares of the award winning Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden only minutes from Port Augusta
• Visit the Curdnatta Art gallery – Commercial Road, open Mon-Fri 10am-2pm, donation on entry
• Drive to the Spectacular Hancocks Lookout for a view of Port Douglas and the Spencer Gulf – 35ks
• Port Augusta Cultural Centre – Yarta Purtli Galleries
• Take a drive to down shack road to the Blanche Harbour Picnic Area-23 ks
• 3rd Sunday morning- Fossick in the undercover car park markets and produce market
• RSL SUB Branch Military Memorabilia Museum – Home of the Leopard Tank 8-4 pm
• Royal Flying Doctor Service – Port Augusta Airport, weekdays 10-12 am & 2-4 pm
• Wave skate park – Foreshore
• Throw in the fishing line from the Old Bridge, Jetties, Shoreline & Boat Fishing – fantastic!
• Take a trip into yester-year and find out about our city on the Heritage Walk
• Take in the scenery from the top of the historic water tower see one of the great lookouts – McLellen, Matthew Flinders or Redbanks.
• Local Aboriginal Art is available from the Urramunja Arts Centre.