A spectacular secluded country home located at the peak of the Byron Bay Hinterland in Federal with unsurpassed 180° scenic and coastal views. Brand new, architect designed, contemporary 6 bedroom residence sitting in an expanse of private fields bordered by sub-tropical rain forests. With state of the art amenities, including chef's kitchen and flowing indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces, the property accommodates up to 12 people in the lap of luxury.
Situated 1 minute from the popular rural village of Federal and only 20 minutes from Byron Bay, the house combines modern coastal and hinterland holiday accommodation. Not far from the bustle of Byron, the holistic offerings of Mullumbimby and the boutiques and cafes of historic Bangalow, the house offers an private calm and welcoming sanctuary.
About the Byron Bay Hinterland:
Domestic airlines fly to Ballina airport (approximately 45 minutes drive to Marcel's Place) while domestic and international airlines fly to the Gold Coast Airport (approximately 50 minutes drive to Marcel's Place).
Located in an elevated position directly behind Australia’s most easterly town, Byron Bay, the Byron Hinterland literally offers something for everyone.
The sub-tropical Byron Bay Hinterland is where you can experience everything from lush conserved rainforests, crystal clear waterfalls, waterholes and creeks to breathtaking lookout points and quaint villages – all within easy driving distance of the stunning Byron Bay beaches.
Some of the most popular villages include Alstonville, Bangalow, Billinudgel, The Channon, Clunes, Crabbes Creek, Eltham, Mooball, Mullumbimby, Newrybar, Rosebank, Stokers Siding and of course Federal. These villages are also famous for their popular local farmer and artisan markets held almost every day somewhere in the region. There you’ll find almost everything, including ultra-fresh produce and food, locally created art and craft against a backdrop of performances from aspiring musicians. Famed for its rich soils and optimal growing conditions, the area also boasts many farms selling fresh produce directly from their own roadside stalls.
Driving around the area, you will come across a range of eating establishments from fine dining restaurants to eclectic cafes and gastro pubs – many of which pride themselves on using the plentiful local produce of the region, such as organic exotic fruit and vegetables, Bangalow pork, as well as coffee, tea and nuts from local plantations.
The Hinterland is surrounded by stunning natural attractions such as Minyon Falls, Whian Whian Forest, Rocky Creek Dam, Nightcap Ranges, Border Ranges and Mount Warning. A number of the parks in the region are members of the World Heritage Listed Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves, home to an abundance of native wildlife including koalas, echidnas, wallabies, flying foxes, kangaroos, various reptiles as well as birdlife such as cockatoos, rosellas, lorikeets, rainbow bee eaters, fairy wrens, kookaburras, kingfishers and kites.
Secluded Luxury Byron Hinterland Accommodation:
• Spectacular 180 degree hinterland and coastal views
• Newly built architect designed high-spec house
• Swimming pool with an amazing view
• 6 large bedrooms (2 kings, 1 queen, 4 king singles (that can be joined to 2 kings), and 1 double & 3 single bunks)
• 3.5 Bathrooms
• Outdoor shower
• Large sheltered outdoor entertainment space with outdoor kitchen
• Open plan living
• Large indoor dining area seats 10
• Large outdoor dining area seats 10
• Indoor/outdoor log fireplace
• Media room
• Stunning contemporary interior design with designer furnishings
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances
• Fully equipped laundry (washing machine and dryer as well as clotheslines)
• High quality linen and bath towels
• Set amidst 54 acres of secluded fields and forest
• 1 km from Federal village with the famous Doma Sushi bar
• Short drive to Byron Bay, Bangalow, Mullumbimby and Lismore