PLEASE NOTE: GUESTS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN BOAT IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE COTTAGE.
The Cottage is an island hideaway located right on the waterfront along Mosquito Point (opposite Metung township). This property is via boat access only, and comes with a mooring on a private shared jetty.
Enjoy the view across the lake from the comfort of the open plan living space or large entertaining deck. Perfect for a small family getaway.
Our cottage is totally off grid - solar powered electricity, rain water tanks and portable gas tanks service this eco friendly cottage. The house is warmed by the fireplace in winter.
Features of The Cottage include:
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and laundry
- Single jetty berth
The bedroom configurations are as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds
- The bedrooms are located on a mezzanine level without doors to divide the two rooms.
- Linen is not provided. Please BYO Linen.
-There is a 2 night minimum stay
- Guests must provide their own boat for access to The Cottage. A jetty berth is provided.
- The Cottage is not air-conditioned
- The Cottage runs on solar power and does not have the capacity to run any heat producing appliances such as hairdryers, straighteners, toasters or microwaves.
- No TV