About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Ocean Front Property - Enjoy the cool breezes and ocean air.
- Double storey home.
- Enjoy the Turtles in nesting season.
- 4 x Bedrooms, 2 x Queen, 1 x Double, 1 x Single - Sleeps up to 7 (4th Bedroom that has Queen will be opened upon request at extra charge)
- Main bedroom has parents retreat lounge area with W.I.R, ensuite and Balcony to relax and look at the ocean.
- 2 large Bathroom's (one has huge corner bath)
- Open plan living & dining
- Large Entertainer's Kitchen with New Dishwasher, microwave, stove and oven.
- 2nd living room upstairs to enjoy the breezes and view.
- 2 x Flat screen TV's and DVD player, Wii console provided BYO games and controllers.
- Large Laundry including Washing Machine, Dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Front and rear patio's with BBQ & Outdoor setting
- Approximately 100m to Oaks Beach (Patrolled only in School Holidays)
- 10-15 Minute walk to kids play ground & skate bowl
- Plenty of kids activities including DVD'S (on request) , board games, books.
$800 per week
$140 per night ( Min 2 Night Stay)
$1050 per week
$180 per night ( Min 3 Night Stay)
$1400 per week ( Min 1 Week Stay Christmas)
$ 240 per night (Min 5 Night Stay)
Property Code: Ensuite
Bathrooms: 2 plus ensuite
Property Type: House
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 15, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Wow factor. Really wish I didn’t have to leave a night early was so enjoying sitting upstairs with the doors open and staring outside at the water. Spacious house lots of games provided for kids to play. I hope we put them back properly.Everything comfy and tidy. Wishing to come back soon.
Thank you Ameera, I agree that the home has the Wow factor, we have guests that have returned for another stay due to the beautiful views. You left the home very tidy which was very appreciated, we hope to see you again in the near future, you and your family are welcome anytime. Warm Regards, from Ocean Waves.
Beautiful location,hidden secret, peaceful
We loved the spot. Huge home with so much space. Owners who went out of their way to make us feel at home. To be that close to the water and visit the turtles every night was exceptional. Thank you
Thanks Monique for the lovely feedback. Yes it is awesome to be able to visit the turtles whenever you want in season, and best of all it is free. We are looking forward to seeing you again, your welcome anytime.
Property was in a lovely location and quite well priced. Property was very breezy and cool except when the winds dropped off. Then it was very warm. The aircon was broken; we were informed on arrival. The floors were not clean and my grandson was very dirty crawling on it. There was no coverings on the upstairs front sliding doors and therefore those occupying the main bedroom could not sleep past 5:30.
Sorry you feel the house was not to your liking. The floors were mopped the day before you arrived so this surprises me. In regards to the air con I do not have it listed as included. We have ordered screens to be replaced on the front sliding doors in the parents retreat and should be installed shortly. We also noticed that you had a cat with you during your stay which is not allowed without asking first which you did not do, but I did not say anything and gave your full money back even though it was extra cleaning due to the cat hair all over the lounge and chairs. Please note that all windows have coverings except for the 2 upstairs lounge rooms which face the ocean. Thank you.
Beautiful house with everything you need in a great location.
Thanks Neil, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.