About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
AIR-CONDITIONING (COOLING/HEATING) IN ALL BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREAS
MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
PAVED OFF-STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS
400 METRES TO FREMANTLE TOWN HALL
900 METRES TO TRAIN STATION
VIEWS OVER FREMANTLE
This house is 100 years old and heritage listed, featuring high ceilings, stained glass windows, jarrah floorboards and large size rooms.
THE HOUSE LAYOUT:
* 3 large bedrooms (2 with king size beds and the other with 2 single beds),
* 1 bright/air/modern bathroom (with shower) and toilet.
* Separate lounge (with television and leather couches).
* Large fully equipped laundry.
* Large open modern kitchen/dining room (featuring sweeping views over Fremantle centre and harbour lights).
* Covered front verandah.
* Paved private courtyard
* 2 off-street parking bays
* All linen (including towels) and bathroom soaps are provided.
* Tea, coffee, milk and a complimentary bottle of wine is supplied.
The house is centrally located at 5 Ord St, Fremantle. It is only a short walk (approx 400 metres) to central Fremantle or a free local CAT bus passes the door for those wanting to travel further afield. The train station is conveniently located only 900 metres away and can be accessed via the CAT bus.
IDEAL LOCATION TO STAY BEFORE OR AFTER A CRUISE
Earlier check-in may be possible so as to assist with getting on/off the boat.
Standard stay/price: there is a minimum stay of two nights, with rates starting from $150 per night for 2 persons (midweek, non holiday periods), plus $25 extra per night for each additional person over 3 years of age. Children under 3 are free. Cleaning charges apply for each stay and also a refundable security deposit.
* No parties or functions are to be held at the property.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No fires to be lit in the fireplaces.
* No pets at the house.
* Specified guest amounts to only stay in the house.
* If more than the amounts of guests equate to more than the beds used (i.e. 3 guests equate to 3 beds) than additional costs will be charged.
* House to be left in a clean tidy manner.
If there is a breach of the house rules, accommodation at the house may be terminated immediately and the bond forfeited. Guests staying at house have thereby agreed to these terms.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Huge house close to the freo strip
Great house, lots of air con, big beds, close to everything and very helpful owners. Thanks
We stayed at "The Terrace" with our three children. Perfect location, nestled next to cafes and green grocers. Short stroll from the Cappacino Strip which is littered with great restaurants and pubs. The house itself is beautiful with large rooms which provide plenty of space for a family or group staying there. Next visit to Fremantle will be easy as I will just book this property again.
The finer details
Stunning home, clean and well appointed. Beautiful details like lavender sprigs, complimentary wine and magazine made us feel very much at home. Great location with just a short walk into Fremantle city.
Beautiful home a short walk from central Fremantle
We had a lovely family long weekend at Central Fremantle Heritage House. The house is spacious and easily accommodated two adults in separate bedrooms and the children in the third room. It was a particularly chilly weekend in Fremantle and the central heating worked a dream. The bottle of wine waiting for us on arrival was a lovely surprise. Thank you so much!
Glad that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for your patronage and lovely review. :-)
Beautiful heritage house in the heart of Fremantle
Beautiful, large period house in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Fremantle. Short walk to the centre of town, close to great restaurants and shops. Has all the amenities and home comforts you need, has a great shower and the master bedroom is stunning.