100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Didn't want to leave!!
I recently had the pleasure of escaping to Cottage 9 for a three night getaway. Here's why it was so fabulous:
* The owner is very pleasant, informative, responsive and overall a pleasure do deal with (without being obtrusive)
* It was an easy 1.5hour drive from Wollongong yet it is another world
* The kangaroos met us upon our arrival and were rarely out of sight the entire time
* We felt instantly at home. The cottage is comfortably furnished, tastefully decorated and generously stocked. In fact, we were delighted to have an excuse to "stay home" one day when the weather was a bit drizzly
* Easy access meant my 87 year old mother didn't have to struggle with stairs or have any difficulty getting into the shower
* The location is delightful and as a less abled troop, it was an easy drive to sight see neighbouring spots, beautiful beaches and scenery.
* Who doesn't love a getaway hahaha
Overall we had a wonderful time and hope to return in the not to distant future :)
Cute little home away from home
Paul (our host) was wonderful and even called to make sure I had all the extra information I needed. The home is newly renovated with a well stocked pantry and fridge. The resident kangaroos are at the front door and grass every morning as are the rosellas and lorikeets. St. George’s basin is just a bush track away and Vincentia marketplace is 7-10min drive. It is an easy base to explore all the shoalhaven area. Our family were very comfortable (2 adults and 2 children aged 4 & 6) really enjoyed our stay. Thank you Paul!