Barossa Peppertree Cottage retreat is set amongst half an acre of glorious gardens with the feeling of total seclusion, while still located in the hub of Barossa Valley. Whether you fancy a 7 minute drive to the popular Farmers Market in Angaston on a Saturday morning, or a delightful stroll through Nuriootpa being a nearby 5 minutes away, your options are endless. Barossa Peppertree Cottages' prime position in the Barossa Valley and everlasting array of surrounding magical gardens, including the mighty historical Pepper Tree itself, is only a small part of what makes this luxury bed and breakfast one of the finest accommodations Barossa has to offer.
Built in 1890, Peppertree has been very recently updated while preserving the cottages’ traditional heritage grandeur. Located in the peaceful historic town of Stockwell, it is perfect for any occasion from wedding nights and family vacations to holidaying with friends or another couple.
Your troubles will drift away while unwinding in front of the cosy log fire in winter sipping a delicious glass of local wine, or just sit back and relax outdoors under the large entertaining area mesmerized as the magical gardens take your breath away.
If your tastebuds crave a yummy hearty meal the Stockwell Hotel (open most nights for dining except Sunday and Monday) is a very short 2 minute stroll away and the friendly staff will make you feel more then welcome.
Barossa’s beautiful self catering bed & breakfast offers quality luxurious accommodation for up to 5 people including use of plush robes, exquisite king bedroom, gorgeous queen bedroom, FREE Wifi, complimentary local wine, port and chocolates, full scrumptious gourmet breakfast provisions and is also set in a gorgeous cottage surrounding for adults and children alike. With everything you could possibly need provided and even more surprising treats, rest assured that this will be an enjoyable stay you will never want to end!
Your Stay Includes
* Luxury accommodation for 2-5 guests in a beautiful fully self contained 2 large bedroom cottage with a late 11.00 a.m. checkout
* 1King / 1 Queen / 1 Bunk ~ all with electric blankets
* Modern fully equipped delightful country kitchen with log fire
* Generous bathroom with those special extras plus use of luxury robes
* Cosy sitting room with large LED television, stereo, dvd player and wide selection of quality dvds
* Laundry facilities including washing machine, clothes dryer & airer
* Inviting large undercover BBQ /entertaining area with log fire overlooking the magical gardens
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* All quality cotton rich linen including towels provided
* Cot and highchair on request
* Books, toys, games, magazines and puzzles
* Complimentary bottle of delicious local Barossa wine, welcoming tasty treats, Grant Burge port and local chocolates
* Extensive continental and cooked breakfast provisions including cereal, bacon, eggs from Rohde’s at Tarlee, tomatoes, locally baked bread, selection of Beerenberg Adelaide Hills condiments, butter, milk, juice, selection of Twinings tea, pod coffee and much more
* Onsite parking and free Wifi
* Strictly No Pets
* Strictly Non-smoking