About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps 7) 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk (Queen bottom, King Single top) pillows and doonas provided, BYO linen
- Fans in every room, air conditioning in the living area (will cool/heat the whole house)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine (BYO beans)
- Fridge with ice maker and water dispenser
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Flat screen TV & Bluray player
- Free WiFi (no mobile service in the village)
- Nintendo Wii (2 controllers and assorted games)
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with TV, table and chairs
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Fully fenced yard for the kids and pet friendly (some gaps may not be suitable for small dogs)
- Street parking available for cars and for a boat and trailer
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
great stay !
We had a great time staying at this property, being able to bring our fur children with us to our wedding, knowing they were in a safe and security property brought my mind at ease. Great for large dogs.
The house provided us with everything we needed and it was clean and tidy.
It also had wifi and this made it easier to be able to communicate with other people in the area as there is no mobile reception, only with Telstra.
The property owner was easy to communicate with and was very helpful.
we will be looking at doing this again next year!
Comfortable stay with all we needed
A very quick stay whilst in town for a wedding. The house was well appointed with all that we needed, well maintained and clean. Very comfortable stay with great communication and instructions for arrival.