About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
- 4 Bedrooms (sleeps 11) – 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Singles, 1 Bunk (Double bottom, Single top), Double pullout sofa, pillows and doonas provided, BYO linen
- Fans in every room, air conditioning in the kitchen and lounge room (will cool/heat the whole house)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO PODs)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet and a separate toilet
- Flat screen TV & Bluray player
- Free WiFi (no mobile service in the village, payphone across the road)
- iPod/iPhone speaker dock (Bluetooth compatible)
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area with TV, table and chairs
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Fully fenced yard for the kids and pet friendly (some gaps may not be suitable for small dogs)
- Single bay carpark at the front of the house and off street parking for a boat and trailer
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Filthy dirty !! 2 inch thick dirt/dust on the fans, tampon wrapper under the stained mattress protector ( clearly never washed) pillows stink, exposed sharp tiles out the back where my kids cut there leg, mouldy front steps with exposed nails both slippery and dangerous, all pans in the cupboard are black from use.
I wouldn’t recommend this property to anyone.
I have tried to contact you directly to discuss the issues you've raised. I was disappointed to read your review and that as a returning guest the house wasn't at the standard you had experienced before and expected. I always welcome feedback and have passed yours on to the cleaners so it can be addressed.
great time it is the old police station It has the old lock up still there good tokeep some of the history of our old homes will return
Fantastic fully equipped property
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Lock Up. This property is fully equipped, very clean and roomy. We spent 5 wonderful nights over Christmas 2016 with our family and friends at The Lock Up. The village atmosphere was fantastic due to the Christmas lights and the nightly sleigh rides. The Spit is conveniently located just down the road for ease of launching our boat. We were also able to take our fur babies to The Lock Up, which made our stay even more enjoyable. We will definitely be staying at The Lock Up again.
The Lock Up is a great little Somerset Dam property. Will definitely book again :).
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the "Lock Up".......
Clean comfortable close to everything
We were in town for a wedding, this was a great location very spacious with everything you would need for a comfortable stay