About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Please call for any enquiries between Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm ONLY on if you would like further information on the property. Century 21 Beachside and Lakes Semaphore
* Watch the yachts and walk to the Beach.
* 2 storey townhouse that sleeps 5.
* Ideal location for a fantastic holiday! Absolute marina views and Le Fevre Peninsula.
* Watch the sun set over the water. Short walk to access the beach and to the Cruising Yacht Club
* Main bedroom has king size bed, ceiling fan + B.I.R. + balcony so you can enjoy the sunset and overlooks the Marina.
* Second bedroom has 2 single fold out beds plus a lounge/sofa bed - sleeps another 1+ b.i.r.'s
* Upstairs bathroom with bath tub, toilet and shower cubicle
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge includes dishwasher, microwave and full kitchen amenities.
* Lounge (lounge suite all reclinable) area situated at the front so you can watch TV and enjoy the water views
* Separate laundry downstairs including washing machine
* Second bathroom downstairs with toilet and shower cubicle.
* Enclosed entertaining area, ideal for family entertaining. - seating for 8. This area includes portable a/c + 2 ceiling fans.
* Separate BBQ area, overlooks the and water Le Fevre peninsula.
* Secure double garage
* Other features include reverse cycle air conditioning and heating.
* Close to North Haven shopping centre, restaurants at North Haven marina.
* 5 minute drive to Semaphore precinct with all its cafes, restaurants and shopping amenities. 15 minutes to Westfield West Lakes shopping area.
* Enjoy this fantastic location.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Very quiet and relaxing stay. Lovely water view. Everything you need there. Only thing that could improve it is the blinds in bedroom a lot if light getting in during night.
Had a great stay at Coororyba Court the veiws of the boats and ships going past were great nice and quiet at night will be going back
A Great View To Wake Up To
The unit was in a great location, had marina and water views , was close to amenities and a short walk to the beach as well.
The double carport was great as we had somewhere to put the trailer.
Thanks for the great stay.
Thanks Darryl for your feedback. Hope you return. Happy Travels the team at Century 21 Beachside & Lakes
We thougholy enjoyed our stay, the property had everything we needed and very comfortable and clean the views of the port with the yachts were absolutely beautiful we will be going back.
We enjoyed our stay at this property, it has everything you need need with a great waterfront location. The most disappointing aspect of the property is that their are no fly screens on the doors or windows allowing fly's and mosquitoes in. This resulted in us both being bitten whilst we slept, screens would allow a more enjoyable use of the outside with the doors being able to be left open.
Thank you for you genuine feedback and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the property and that it had everything you need. Unfortunately with the strong storms a month or so before the screen on the bedroom window got damaged. We needed to wait until there was no guests in the property to have it fixed so as not to inconvenience anyone. We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience but it has since been repaired. Owner is also having screen door put on downstairs door to outdoor area so guests can enjoy the sea breezes. Happy and safe travels. The team at Century 21.
We loved this house! Relaxing location, right on the marina. Perfect for watching the sunset, spotting dolphins and a little beach for the kids to play. The house was clean and comfortable, it had everything we needed and more!