This contemporary holiday home has taken architectural inspiration from the classic Australian beach shack, combining open, outdoor living with modern comforts that embrace the pristine bushland surrounds and uninterrupted, panoramic views across the Pacific Ocean.
A perfect beach house that celebrates our wonderful Central Coast climate, located within the award-winning, gated residential estate Sunrise at 1770 - you are assured peace, privacy and the space to relax amongst the trees while enjoying the world-class facilities Sunrise has to offer.
The Loft features:
- Fully self-contained kitchen with gas stovetop, oven, microwave, full-sized fridge and dishwasher
- Lovely open dining and living area with massive flat screen TV
- Living area opens fully to the large rear deck with 180 degree ocean views, outdoor dining table and BBQ
- Master Queen-sized bedroom has A/C, ceiling fan, study desk, plenty of cupboard space and ocean views (adjoining bathroom)
- 2 x air conditioned “bunk rooms” each with 3 single beds. The rooms are separated by a very large open “breezeway” play space with small TV
- Second Queen bedroom has A/C, ceiling fan, plenty of storage and adjoining bathroom. Doors open fully as a “balcony” to the bushland below
- laundry with washer, dryer and adjoining 3rd bathroom (for the kiddies)
- open air parking space for 2 x cars (max 3)
- linen, bath and beach towels provided
Guests staying at The Loft have access to the estate facilities including 2 x 25m infinity pools overlooking the ocean, BBQs, tennis courts (bring your racquets and balls), volleyball court, basketball ring, children’s playground and 0.5m shaded wading pool for the little ones. Sunrise at 1770 has private access to 4 beaches including Springs Beach (voted Australia's Best Beach), Sunrise Beach, China Beach and Red Rock Beach. The estate facilities and beach access tracks are approximately 1 minute’s drive from The Loft (it is a very large estate with a few steep hills). Sunrise at 1770 is located a short 5 minute drive from the main centre of Agnes Water where numerous restaurants, cafes, grocery shops and boutique stores are located. The Loft is located a 12 minute drive to Town of 1770, where trips to the Great Barrier Reef leave daily (weather permitting). Your perfect getaway awaits!
Some Body Corporate bylaws to note:
- Maximum 3 cars permitted at property, no boats sorry
- Maximum 10 guests within the home at any time
- Guests cannot book multiple homes
- Maximum speed of 30km/h throughout Sunrise gazetted roads
- Communal areas (pools & BBQs) to be left as found, cleaned after use
- Strict rules regarding noise, no parties/ functions/ gatherings
- Sorry, no pets