Located within minutes from the Noosa River and Noosa's Main Beach, this is a Newly renovated modern holiday home. It's the ultimate holiday getaway. Moments to Noosa best kept secret - The Noosa River front, lined with renowned eateries, great shopping, new family play parks and long shady walkways.
Fully fenced and gated, bring the dog, kids and in-laws too! The front yard has large lawn with a huge cubby house and lots of toys, and the in back yard you can cool down in the sparkling pool and tropical gardens and the pool is fitted with solar heating so guests can swim all year round!. With five bedrooms, the home itself sleeps 10 guests and is fitted with ducted air conditioning upstairs and split system air conditioning downstairs. It has soaring ceilings, huge open plan living and multiple indoor living areas with a self contained downstairs flat. The downstairs area is equipped with its own bathroom, kitchenette and lounge room opening out to an entertaining patio and the pool area.
The gourmet kitchen has been newly renovated with huge 6 burner gas cook top and well equipped for any food enthusiast.
The large master bedroom with private ensuite, tv, walk in wardrobe and ducted air conditioning.
The rear deck captures views of lake Doonella, which is beautiful of an evening sunset.
Bask in the sunshine by the in-ground solar heated pool, or take a short trip to unspoilt open beaches, markets at Eumundi or Peregian, boutiques on Hastings Street or a spot of fishing on the Noosa River.
- Contemporary beach house fully fenced and pet friendly
- Fully fenced and gated
- 5 expansive bedrooms:3 King size bedrooms, 1 queen size bedroom, + twin singles bedroom
- Vast open plan living
- Designer kitchen filled with everything you need to bake, roast and throw a party!
- Dining room by the kitchen for formal or informal dining
- Huge private solar heated pool in sun filled grassy garden with designer pool lounges
- Gorgeous little children's cubby house equipped with toy kitchen toy utensils, play food, chalk board, baby high chair and cradle and lots of other toys, along side the cubby house is a swing and Adventure Pirate play area with sandpit, slippery slide and pirate ship cubby house.
- Also supplied are a range of children's toys, books, dvds, dress up clothes, ride ons and craft activities so no need to over pack we have the kids covered!
- Oh so central to Noosa, Sunshine, Hinterland, Noosa Junction and more.
Noosaville Breezes - Details
For families and the Pet Friendly The Shack is located across the road from a children's playground and dog friendly park.
* 1 x king bedroom with en-suite and ducted air conditioning
* 1 x queen bedroom - ducted air conditioning
* 1 x 2 singles - ducted air conditioning
* Family bathroom with bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Big Screen 50" TV with DVD facilities
* Newly renovated kitchen featuring huge open area, 6 burner gas cooking and dishwasher
* Separate dining room - table seats 8 -10
* Spacious living areas with and ducted air conditioning
* Large Laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Separate dining area
Self Contained Downstairs Flat With:
* 1 x king or 2 single split bedroom - ceiling fan
* 1 x king bedroom with large door opening onto pool
* Bathroom with huge shower
* Living room
* Living/Rumpus room
* Sparkling salt water pool (solar heated for winter), timber decks and astroturf area
* Entertaining BBQ area overlooking the pool
* Magical garden, deck and pool lights with water feature fountain
* Large grassed area
* Cubby house, toys, pirate adventure playground and swing
* Intercom with electric pedestrian gate control
* Huge remote controlled driveway gate
The home is located in Noosaville, which is a highly desirable area. The area is very central - within 10 minutes you can be at the iconic Noosa Main Beach, wandering along Hastings St. Within 5 minute you can be walking along the Noosaville river foreshore and catch a ferry form the Noosa Marina into Hasting street no need for your car! Eumundi markets are a 15min drive away and a wonderful day out for everyone. The area has 3 main shopping centres and are all within 5 minutes - supermarkets, bakery, butcher, bottle shop, pharmacy etc. Noosa private hospital has a 24hr emergency clinic which is open to the public and located directly across the road.
Parking is widely available in Noosa. Local buses are available, nearest stop is 2min walk and during peak holiday periods buses they are free. Taxis are available as well as door to door airport services to Brisbane and Sunshine Coast airports.
Noosaville Breezes - Fine Print
Bookings: Security Deposit Bond - $150-$300
CONFIRMS BOOKING with receipt no. quoted by email
(Refundable less any damages, theft/loss or additional cleaning. Postage or extra guests)
Balance is payable 30 days prior (if applicable) to arrival or paid in advance to owners bank account with receipt faxed if last minute booking.
Guests bank details to be supplied prior to arrival. Security Bond transferred on satisfactory inspection and reconciliation.
Extra guests - refer site for pricing plus linen & towels additional.
LINEN/TOWELS - Hired Linen & Towels Package from $20 per head or BYO.
We supply: Pillows, Doonas, Cotton Blankets. Mattress & Pillow Protectors.
PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPING: PRIDE IS TAKEN TO PRESENT THE PROPERTY FOR YOUR COMFORT AND PLEASURE. SHOULD THERE BE ANY AREA NOT PREPARED TO RENTABLE STANDARD ON ARRIVAL