About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Melbourne Luxury Waterfront Holiday Apartments @ Freshwater Place is part of the PLATINUM APARTMENTS portfolio offering personalised and friendly service from owner-managers Helen & Heath.
Welcome to our stunning 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Luxurious and Large Apartment at Freshwater Place, the BEST LOCATION in Melbournes exciting, vibrant restaurant and entertainment precinct on the Southbank Promenade. The photo gallery says it all!
Platinum Apartment has many 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bedroom Apartments within prestigious FRESHWATER PLACE on Southbank. Please contact to check for availability if this apartment is not available. reservations at platinum-apartments com au for contact details.
With BREATHTAKING VIEWS, exquisite decor and furnishings this luxury apartment is the perfect location for a romantic holiday, corporate accommodation or families looking for a memorable holiday.
The magnificent backdrop of the Melbourne skyline and the iconic Yarra River will make your stay truly special. Floor to ceiling glass windows in this PRESTIGIOUS RESIDENTIAL BUILDING take in uninterrupted views over the Yarra River, Mountain Ranges and the City.
And there is more - enjoy ABSOLUTE RIVER FRONTAGE located right next door to the famous CROWN CASINO with its boutique shops and restaurants literally at your doorstep. Freshwater Place has it all!
Why stay with us?
Our apartments are stylish, sophisticated, exciting, luxurious living that is SUPERBLY COMFORTABLE! Enjoy open plan living and a well equipped kitchen. Wheelchairs friendly but be sure to let us know when booking.
Relax on your balcony or enjoy the breathtaking views from your extremely comfortable lounge suite.
The service we provide is second to none and our guests come back again and again...
All Bedrooms with quality ensembles and beautiful bedlinen:
All Bedrooms have KING BEDS or can be split into 2 SINGLE Beds for those travelling together and
KING: with walk-through robe to private en-suite and stunning views
KING: with uninterrupted city views through floor to ceiling windows
KING SINGLES: that ZIP into KING on request, and those stunning views
EXTRA BEDS Foldaways for extra guest/s with a $50 surcharge per night per person
SLEEPS 6 to 8
Why our guests come back again and again:
- Cable TV/Foxtel 95+ channels
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet: unlimited
- PHONE: Local /National/Mobile Calls [in Australia]
- Linen / Towels / Pool Towels
- Welcome hamper with fresh milk, coffee, tea, sugar, shampoo, conditioner & soap, laundry powder
- In house DVD's, games for most ages
- Intercom Security - Video Intercom to Apartment
- Basic exit clean
- Baby / small child stroller, port-a-cot, baby bottle steriliser, baby toys & high chair - please specify when booking
- 6 STAR Resort Style Facilities [50 metre indoor heated POOL, sauna, steam room, GYM and much more] to use while staying
- plus lots more
MEET & GREET SERVICE
Personal greeting on arrival to explain access to building facilities - our pleasure!
LUXURY EXTRAS: Services available at this property at an additional price include : require booking
- PREMIUM TICKETS to major Event in Melbourne: AFL Grand Final, Formula 1, Soccer, Cricket, Australian Open Tennis, Major Concerts - Prices vary to event and availability: Please ask
- Daily Servicing HOUSEKEEPING: cleaning & fresh linen service available - requires booking
- SECURE undercover Private PARKING - Lift from carpark to apartment level, within building.
- CHAUFFEUR Service: Airport Transfers to/from Tullamarine International & Domestic Airports or Avalon Airport
- MASSAGE Service
- 24 hour / 7 days a week Concierge
- Electronic Fob Access to building & floor levels for security
- CCTV in all common areas of building
- In-house generator for rare power outage to ensure lifts work
- Level 10 Roof Top Sky Garden, a stunning half acre grass, garden, trees and sun deck lounges
- Large indoor heated POOL & Spa, Sauna, Steam & Massage Rooms
- GYM: Large & well equipped - induction required
- Business / Media Centre with printers, computers with internet access
- Theatre Room with small library
- BBQ's with seating - open & undercover areas all with stunning rooftop views
- Conference / Function Centre with use of a full Kitchen & Private BBQ Area
- Secure time delay lockers
- Level 10 with toilets & Showers & Disabled toilets
Retail Shopping Area with the convenience of:
- Licensed IGA well stocked Supermarket
- Freshwater Doctor's Clinic
- Freshwater Pharmacy
- 24 hour 7/11 Convenience Store
- Food Outlets & McDonalds & Subway
- Restaurants such as the 'Meat & Wine Co' Restaurant & TGI Friday's
- Public Car Parking - Wilson's Parking
- Tram Stop on Queens Bridge Street in front of building
Check-in 2 pm Check-out 10 am
The location is simply where you will want to be:
- On the Southbank Promenade at Queensbridge Square, the heart of Southbank's entertainment hub where buskers and street performers entertain the crowds.
- Crown Casino next door offers 40 restaurants catering for every taste and budget, as well as high end shopping, gambling, a cinema and ten pin bowling.
- Melbourne's Exhibition & Convention Centre is just a 5 minute stroll along the Promenade - the CBD is just a walk across the footbridge.
- The famous shopping strips of Bridge Rd and Chapel St are easily accessed by the tram network underneath the building.
- As are other famous landmarks such as St Kilda Beach and Queen Victoria and South Melbourne Markets.
- A short walk away are the factory outlets at South Wharf & Southern Cross Station.
- Southgate, just past Freshwater Place, is another focal point in Southbank and offers upmarket retails stores and dining, as well as a large food court. Markets are held on the Yarra River at this location each Sunday.
- World class sporting facilities such as the MCG, Etihad Stadium, Rod Laver, Hi Sense, and AAMI park are all on your doorstep.
- We can cater to any sport lovers needs, while for many punters, the race that stops the nation, the MELBOURNE CUP, ends in Southbank.
- Music lovers are also spoilt for choice with the Melbourne Recital Centre, The Arts Centre, encompassing the State Theatre, Playbox Theatre and Fairfax Studio as well as the Hamer Hall are all on your back doorstep.
- The majestic theatres and lane-way nightclubs that Melbourne is renowned for are on your front doorstep.
Our other Apartments at FRESHWATER PLACE Southbank are:
- Luxurious 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom with Balcony
- Premier 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom with Balcony
- Sub-Penthouse 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom with Balcony
- Luxurious 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom with Balcony
- Executive 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with Balcony
- Executive 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Executive 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Pazazz 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with Balcony
- Premier 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with Balcony
- The VIEW 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
- Sub-Penthouse 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with balcony
Weekly SPECIALS, DISCOUNTS and CORPORATE RATES available
We accept Direct Deposit VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS - surcharges apply for cards
NO functions, parties or End of Year School Celebrations.............just great holidays!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 07, 2015
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
We stayed at this beautiful place for two nights on our travel to Melbourne. There was 8 of us and the bedrooms with two extra cots fit is great the only down side I would say was it only had two bathrooms and with 6 girls that can be a bit dicey. The view was stunning and the place looked great. One con was the pillows, I think they were the memory foam ones but they were just too hard and thick and didn't care for them. I would have preferred the choice in pillows especially with the kids.
Thanks for your review Dawne. Some of our apartments have 3 or even 4 bathrooms, but these are subject to availability at the time of booking. Thanks also for your comments regarding pillows. We usually have a variety in our supply of pillows-we don't necessarily have 6 of every kind of pillow in a 3 bedroom apartment, but it is not often that everyone wants a firm or a soft pillow so most guests swap pillows among themselves to get one that suits. If they run out and let us know we can usually source some suitable one's from our supply.