About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Coongulla township is on the Glenmaggie Lake, beautiful location, great place for water sports, motorbike riding, mountain bike riding and bush walking.
- A short walk to the lake (300 meters)
- Beautiful lake
- Wifi, Smart TV, DVD, Blu Ray & Wii
- Heaps of off street car/trailer/boat parking
- 2 queen beds
- 1 x single bed, 1 set of Bunk beds
- 1 bathroom
- Split system air conditioner
- Pets allowed ONLY by prior arrangement
- Linen and towels supplied on request at an extra charge
- Books, board games, adults and kids DVD's
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with 6 Burner stainless steel BBQ.
- Great secure grassy backyard, totem tennis, and heaps of other kids toys
- 400 meters to local playground- GREAT FOR KIDS.
- 300 Meters to Lake Glenmaggie boat ramp. Close walking distance to play ground & tennis
Interests - Blue Gables Vineyard, Blores Hill Mountain Bike Track, Gippsland Plains Rail Trail, Glen Maggie Weir, 12 km from Heyfield, on the edge of the Alpine National.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
We really enjoyed our stay, the house was very close to the water. Was all set up nicely which meant we only had to take food. We would highly recommend Tranquility at the lake for anyone wanting a nice relaxing time away. Free Wifi was a bonus and the back yard was perfect for our dog.
i have a fantastic time
This house is 100% comfortable... it has all the things you need to stay in
Great cosy place.
We stayed 2 nights at this little gem. It was clean, loads of games and books to keep us occupied. The location is great with walking distance to the lake and the MTB park is a short ride away (but I didn't bring my bike this round). Hosts were very welcoming and very responsive. They checked on us during our stay to ensure were comfortable and everything was ok. Note: The year should be 2016 but it was not in the selection
Loved the price, availability, location, they even put the weather on for us!