About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
This fully self - contained holiday cottage that sleeps 8 and is ideal for 1-4 couples or family groups.
It has everything you require for a relaxing getaway.
• This is a great house for all seasons.
• The cottage has an open-plan lounge and dining area with a Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner on the lower level, a lovely log fire (supply own wood) and a fully equipped kitchen.
• There is an upstairs games area with Reverse Cycle Air-conditioner, bar fridge, TV, Video games, couches, Kitchenette and a pool table with a balcony overlooking the lakes and golf course.
• There are 4 large bedrooms:
o 1 x Master (Queen size) bedroom with ensuite and ceiling fan
o 1 x Queen size bedroom with ceiling fan
o 1 x Queen size bedroom with ceiling fan
o Double bunk bed room (1 x double bed and 1 x single bed) with ceiling fan.
• All bedrooms have built in or walk-in robes.
• Doonas and pillows are on all beds. (Guests supply their own towels and bed linen.)
• There are two bathrooms and toilets.
• Second bathroom has both a shower and bath.
• Carpets in all bedrooms with side bedroom tables and lamps in three Queen size rooms.
• The laundry has a front-loading washing machine.
• The kitchen has dish washer with gas hot plates and microwave.
• A 55” TV and DVD player in family area with Foxtel (All Channels)
• High chair supplied and baby gate for stairs.
• The back yard is a large, fully enclosed area - a great location for children to play in a safe environment.
• There is a covered patio area for enjoying the ambiance while sitting outside adjacent to a B-B-Q and casual seating.
• Large 8 seater outdoor table and chairs.
• There is a double lockup garage with electric door with ample parking in the double driveway.
• It is perfectly located, only 5 minutes from beach and 15 minutes from Dunsborough CBD and shops. It is a short driving distance from award winning wineries and top surfing spots.
(Pets are welcomed upon approval from owner however a Pet bond may apply and rules on where the pets can access)
All requests for shorter stays outside minimum stays will be looked at on a case by case basic so please ask if you wish to have a shorter stay then the minimum allowed.
Sorry NO LEAVERS
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 07, 2015
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
So many positives and pluses!!
We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The property was modern, fairly well maintained, spacious, location was amazing, close to all the events we planned and other amenities. Great outdoor space for our dog. Loved, loved, loved the games room!
Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be out first choice to stay again.
Great Family Vacation
Really nice spacious house that had everything we needed for a large family and dog. Location was great. Would definitely stay there again
We had a fabulous 3 night stay here in March in the lead up to our wedding. Nice, modern and well-equipped home.
Very child friendly house, with baby gates included and an enclosed backyard. The only issue would be if you were to light the fire- tricky to keep toddlers away. Only negative I could note would be the poor water pressure in the ensuite shower.
In saying that, we would be very happy to stay here again!
Perfect Family Holiday House
Our young family of four stayed at Luxury at the Cove for our holiday's and found the house fantastic. Quiet Location, Modern Home with every required item you could think of, clean and a short walk from a quiet beach. The enclosed, grassed back yard was great for our kids. Highly Recommend Luxury at the Cove
Very clean, tidy and pet friendly.
A Very clean, tidy, well equipped place to stay in a residential area of Quindalup next to Dunsborough. All you need is your bed linen and towels. Secure garage parking for vehicle. Nice outdoor area, but you do hear constant traffic noises as garden backs onto Caves Road but you get used to it. Pets allowed (with owners approval) and an easy walk to local dog beach with a nice stroll along seafront to town centre. Booked direct with owners and would definitely recommend property to our family and friends.
Great house for 4 couples
The house had plenty of room for our 4 couples plus we had a 1 year old that we put in the front lounge room that was able to be closed up.
Very nice layout to the house and well equipped. We were down for 3 nights for a wedding so was really busy and didn't even get to use the pool table or table tennis table and we had wet weather so didn't utilize the great outdoor barbecue area.
We did miss the fine print that linen wasn't supplied but the owner put us in touch with the cleaning company that were able to hire us some.
Would definitely stay again.