Cape Escape has recently been fully renovated and the result is a clean, light and bright fantastic private getaway with everything you need for that weekend away.
Dog friendly and secure yard.
With a large front fence and electric gate made by local artist DAK you and your pets will be secure and hidden away.
A native garden at the rear is the perfect setting for a BBQ on the undercover deck or a fire in the pit in the arvo sun in the back yard.
A six minute 500m walk will take you to the safety beach which is great for kids or to the local shops. The surf beach is about 1km or 13 min walk.
There are two bedrooms, one with a quality queen bed and the other two single beds which leads out onto back deck via a sliding door.
The kitchen is gas cooker with electric oven and a Bosh dishwasher. The back deck has a BBQ and tools
Perfect for a romantic getaway or holiday for a family, pets welcome.
2 Bedrooms with all linen supplied
*1 x Queen Bed
*2 x Single Beds with tv and dvd player
* Dining table with 4 chairs
* Kitchen with gas burners and electric oven, fridge, dishwasher pantry & microwave
* Breakfast bar with two stools
* Stereo,TV & Dvd
* Large leather lounge suit (suitable to be used as a bed for extra guest)
* Front Deck (morning sun) & Undercover rear deck (arvo sun) picnic table and chairs
* Front load washing machine & Dryer
* Large yard which is secure for pets or children