|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Situated in the picturesque Southern Highlands just a five minute drive from the historic township of Berrima, ‘Cordeaux Farm’ provides a luxury escape for those who need to relax, rejuvenate and rediscover all that is good in the world.
‘Cordeaux Cottage’ is one of the few remaining early 19th Century sandstone residences in the Berrima township. Built in 1818 it was owned and occupied by the Cordeaux family from 1818 to 1917. Lovingly restored, the Cottage combines many of its’ original features such as the sandstone walls and fireplace with modern comforts including a walk in shower and full size bath. The Cottage comfortably sleeps 4 people.
Sit by the fire and enjoy a glass of wine or cup of cocoa or take in the view of the Cordeaux Creek as it meanders past the verandah.
• Queen size bed, double bed (electric blankets)
• Quality linen, towels and complimentary toiletries
• Kitchenette with microwave, bar fridge, toaster and kettle.
• Complimentary tea, coffee and cocoa.
• Open fire (wood supplied) additional heaters
• Flat screen TV, DVD, CD players + IPod speakers
• No Smoking, no dogs
• Stable facilities available on request
Guests are welcome to explore the properties 65 acres. Wander through our own private maze, pick raspberries in the vegetable patch or cross the creek and roam through our pine forest.
The property is home to an endangered native woodland and over the past year the owners have embarked on an extensive re-vegetation program.
In Spring and Summer guests can enjoy the blooms from our heritage rose garden with more than 30 varieties of roses.
Historic township of Berrima