Waves Beach Manor.
* HIGH SEASON & EASTER WEEKEND - Sleeps 12 Only Option Applies.
* Shoulder & Low Season - PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR
8 GUESTS (USING 3 BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS) PRICING TO BE CONFIRMED WITH AGENT.
or 12 GUESTS (INCLUDING 4th BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS) Please check Rates.
In great location, just a few minutes walk to both Moona Moona Creek and Collingwood Beach.
Upstairs consists of large, open kitchen and dining room that opens out to large covered deck with fantastic views across to Point Perpendicular.
Lounge Room with Extra Large TV, Foxtel and DVD.
Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower, vanity & WC.
Double Garage is AVAILABLE.
Also a covered BBQ AREA with BBQ, Pizza Oven and outdoor setting.
Enclose back yard.
Laundry has washing machine. Also a 2nd WC and Shower.
Plenty of parking and room for a boat.
* 12 GUESTS ONLY - HIGH SEASON - - Minimum 7 Night Stay
* 12 GUESTS - SHOULDER SEASON - Daily $495 - Minimum 2 Night Stay
* 8 Guests - Shoulder Season - Daily $300 - Minimum 2 Night Stay
(Shoulder Season 1st Feb to 30th April (Excluding Easter) 1st Sept to 21st Dec)
* 12 Guests - LOW SEASON - Daily $450 - Minimum 2 Night Stay
( Low Season 1st May to 31st August)
* 8 Guests - Low Season - Daily $275 - 2 Night Minimum Stay
* PERSONAL LINEN IS REQUIRED
* Bedding - 8 Guests - 1 Queen - 2 Tri Bunks
* Bedding - 12 Guests - 1 Queen - 2 Tri Bunks - 1 Double - 1 Single - 1 Single Trundle Bed
* High Season - 7 Night Minimum Stay
* Easter 4 Night Minimum Stay (High Season Rates Apply) - 12 Guest Option ONLY.
* October Long Weekend - 3 Night Minimum Stay
* Rest of Year - 2 Night Minimum Stay
* No Pets - No Smoking
* Bond $500
* Booking Fee $55
Photos include entire house - if booking for 8 - large bedroom downstairs is not available.
STRICTLY NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS ALLOWED.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS. NO WI FI.
R&H TERMS & CONDITIONS are ACCEPTED ONCE ONLINE
BOOKING IS PROCESSED.
Please Note - House can sleep 12 - Availability of 4th Bedroom is additional and must be pre booked.
Please confirm rate with Raine & Horne, Huskisson.
Experience daily Dolphin Watch cruises and whale watching in season during June and November. Visit the historic Lady Denman Maritime Museum, with regular exhibitions, a fish feeding pond, and a Mangrove boardwalk. Watch the latest movie releases at the local cinema.
A short drive will see you in Booderee National Park, with scenic bushwalks, idyllic beaches and Caves Beach for surfing, local wildlife at Green Patch, the ruins of Cape St George lighthouse, and the only Aboriginal-owned Botanic Gardens to explore.
Everything you need is available in the friendly seaside villages of Huskisson and Vincentia.Cafe's, Restaurants, Supermarket, Gourmet Butchers, Fish Shop and a few charming boutiques.
Treat yourself to dinner at local Restaurants, The WaterHouse, Stonegrill. Wild Ginger or Gunyah at Paperbark Camp.
Revamped Huskisson Pub or Huskisson RSL (Club Jervis Bay) with courtesy bus.
For wine lovers there are 15 vineyards throughout the Shoalhaven Region all producing a wide variety of quality wines.
For the golf addicts, Vincentia offers 13 Holes and St Georges Basin 18 holes.
For the rainy days, Vincentia Indoor Leisure Centre - opposite Vincentia High School.