An idyllic beachside getaway perfect for a weekend escape from the city. Located among the trees in a quiet location, this well appointed house is perfectly located central to all your needs. Less than 50 minutes from Melbourne city centre via Eastlink and Peninsula link, it makes for an easy weekend getaway.
Only 700m to Mount Martha South Beach, the house is just a short stroll to Mt Martha Village with great coffee shops, cafes, designer shops and well stocked IGA. Only 300m away, it’s an even shorter stroll to the fabulous and serene Balcombe Estuary boardwalk, a hidden secret in Mt Martha. The boardwalk and walking tracks run about 3.5kms through beautiful bushland which can take you to the beach or to the historic Briars homestead.
You are only a 15 minute drive away from the superb Red Hill and Main Ridge where you will find the best that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer in wineries, restaurants and local produce. The newly renovated modern kitchen is ideal for those who have a passion for cooking and entertaining. This house is perfect for Families, girls' and guys' weekends Away, Golf Trips, Fishing Trips or as an Intimate Couples Retreat.
The recently renovated house, which can accommodate up to 8 guests, is perfectly set up to comfortably entertain two families. The property includes:
- Gourmet Kitchen with top of the range appliances perfect for those with an interest in cooking up a feast. Double Electric ovens and heating shelf, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker
- Separate lounge offers privacy away from the hustle and bustle of the eating area.
- BR1 is newly refurbished with a Queen size bed and ensuite.
- BR2 is newly refurbished with Double bed and separate french door access.
- BR3 has two bunk beds to sleep 4.
- Newly renovated main bathroom
- Fully equipped laundry including iron and board
- Ducted heating and Split system air conditioned in main kitchen/dining area
- Large open outdoor area with 8 seat outdoor setting and Weber-Q to enjoy the setting sun.
- 12m Trampoline and basketball hoop to keep the kids active.
- Wi-Fi internet access
- DVD player and Wii-U console with assortment of games
- Long driveway accommodating multiple cars
The property is fully fenced and pets are welcome but we do ask that they stay outside.
Please note that a minimum stay of 2 nights applies on weekends (Fri-Sat) or (Sat-Sun).