About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
With tree lined filtered views of the 17th hole this open plan design is perfect for a weekend away with friends.
Accommodating up to 4 guests, The Japanese Tea House has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The rear entertaining deck is perfect for an afternoon barbecue or for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful outlook.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (separate toilet)
- 2 queen beds beautifully styled
- open plan living, dining & kitchen
- entertaining deck with barbecue & outdoor dining
- off street parking is provided however there is no garage accessible to guests
- Additional bedding may be available for children upon request (additional fees apply)
- Additional bedding for 2 children using 2 x single beds in loft is available upon request ($50 per bed fee apply)
- Pets can be kept at the house (additional $50 fee applies)
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- linen is provided (excluding swimming pool towels)
The Japanese Tea House is centrally located in the Ironbarks' Precinct a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children’s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We loved our time at the Japanese Tea house!
A wonderful house in a great location. We stayed a week over the New Year period. Great home base to explore the Hunter Region. We loved using the pool and walking to the club house for coffee/lunch/happy hour! Seeing the kangaroos early morning was a highlight for the kids. I would highly recommend this gorgeous little house. It’s very well appointed and the coffee pods/beautiful selection of T2 teas was a great addition. Even our boarder collie dog enjoyed her stay!
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Japanese Tea House at The Vintage and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.